Game lagging since relic update?

I've got several people in my guild asking about the game lagging after the update. Mine is, also, lagging. Is this a common thing outside of my guild? Is there any plan to fix it? Don't attack me for asking. I just want to know if it's just a few of us or if it is more common and if it is being addressed.

Replies

• Options
    Please, just give me a yes or no for each question.
  • Options
    YES it lags for me too, as for most of the players.
    I really hope it gets fixed soon, it's very annoying...
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    lagging badly with memu emulator so ive switched to bluestacks and seems to be much better + faster... still not perfect but better.
    if they are using older phones maybe that will be the issue also
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Only time I noticed a lag is opening bronziums. No lag with CC transactions at all though :)
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes it lags on devices outside your guild
    Yes they have announced this is a known issue and working on a fix for it
  • Options
    Yes. And extremely so at bronziums opening. Another reason for lazy/greedy/unskilled CG to allow them opening all at once. :/
  • Options
    The game lags a bit when opening bronziums. More worryingly, the game has started crashing regularly for me, since the update.
  • Options
    I've got several people in my guild asking about the game lagging after the update. Mine is, also, lagging. Is this a common thing outside of my guild?
    Yes, the updated client user interface has performance issues that the previous version did not, even on desktop emulators apparently.
    Is there any plan to fix it?
    Supposedly CG are looking at fixes.
    Don't attack me for asking.
    Pew! Pew! Pew!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>