Once again Dooku lead, Rank 1.

I've spent a about $20 on this game since december. Yesterday was the first time getting 1st in squad arena. And I got it again today, I'm very happy and I'm 5 years old. But now with Dooku lead, we have something that can rival the speed meta teams. If you get that good luck on your side. Cheerz

Replies

• hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Who do you put around Dooku?
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    I've spent a about $20 on this game since december. Yesterday was the first time getting 1st in squad arena. And I got it again today, I'm very happy and I'm 5 years old. But now with Dooku lead, we have something that can rival the speed meta teams. If you get that good luck on your side. Cheerz

It's because so many iOS users like yourself are holding first place that they give all this fee stuff to droids. ;)
  • Options
    Doga wrote: »
    Salgado9 wrote: »

It's because so many iOS users like yourself are holding first place that they give all this fee stuff to droids. ;)
    Wut
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    Who do you put around Dooku?

Your average joez, 5's phasma sid kylo. Surprise :tongue:
  • Options
    Dooku is good lead when you have a group of typically non sync characters. IE) Rey, QJG, GS , Kylo
  • Options
    Dooku is good lead when you have a group of typically non sync characters. IE) Rey, QJG, GS , Kylo
    You can really throw anyone in since his leader ability is granted for everyone
  • Options
    You're 5 years old?!?!?
  • Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    You're 5 years old?!?!?
    Aren't we all!!!!???
  • Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    You're 5 years old?!?!?

This. I'm confused. :#
  • Options
    I'm surprised OP's parents are letting him post in the forums!! Hell, he's only 5! Lol :p