Relics and HSith

Has anyone been using their toons with relics in HSith? If so, how much easier has it made it, if much at all? I haven't seen anyone, at least in the Forums here mention how much it changes the raids. I'd test myself if I was capable of it, but with only 1 g12 that's a long while away for me.

Replies

• Options
    We just beat HSTR for the first time the other day ( 38 members, about 99M GP). We’re on our second one now and a bunch of us have gotten various relics. It does seem to be going down faster, although we’re only in P1 and not sure if anyone put relics on the JTR squad (doubt it).

I think P2 and p4 will be where the relics give us a boost. Will let you know (and if I forget, feel free to PM me).
  • Options
    Makes HSR P3 a doddle. OD and AV pumped up and the health/damage output is phenomenal, R4 AV was hitting over 580k per basic at the end of P3
  • Options
    Did close to 25m without putting my A grade mods on my JKR team with a relic 6 Yoda.

350k specials on Sion & can do 20% of phase 1 roll over.
  • Options
    Incoming HSith sim option! :D
  • Options
    Only time will tell how well full R7 teams will do over regular g13 teams. But if even only 1 or 2 toons at r4 is a decent boost, then I'm curious how much better a full r7 team will do.
  • Options
    Skelturix has a video with R7 Finn. He does about 50% of P1 and 10% of P2 using the standard RJT P1 strategy.

I have a few R1/2 on my DR Malak arena squad. I threw them into P2 without about 5% left and put it on auto. It finished P2 and got about 10% of P3. Over 8 million, not at all bad for a team on auto, a team I normally don't even use in HSTR.
  • Options
    It definitely bumped up my sith empire team. I did 10% of p3 and 56% of nih in p4.

6xohwnrogwer.jpg