Is the Death Star raid coming?

Do you have any info, rumors whatever?

I guess it is indeed death star raid cuz cg already confirmed new raid is coming. And its gonna be the place you unlock GG' ship I bet. What do you think?

Replies

• Ultra
    11543 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nobody knows

No info or rumors on what the next raid will be

All we know is that they will be working on it after Geo TB and they are experimenting with trying to include fleet into it
  • Options
    Let’s hope
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Where did they confirm a new raid? And I’d hope it’s not a ship raid, ships are pure and utter garbage

In the Q&A, and they also said that it will involve ships, although it won't be purely ship raid.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Where did they confirm a new raid? And I’d hope it’s not a ship raid, ships are pure and utter garbage

In the Q&A, and they also said that it will involve ships, although it won't be purely ship raid.

This. With the state of ships i doubt that there will ever be a raid involving solely ships.

I just hope that they create something beyond increased tenacity as the primary inhibiter for any new raid/ content. Makes the game exceptionally boring.
  • Options
    Maybe a ROTJ raid that involves land and space in separate phases? We've already got AT-ST's in the game, and it would be fun to see ewoks get a boost. Considering the important characters we get as raid rewards, I could even see Jedi Knight Luke shards being raid rewards.
  • Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

This. With the state of ships i doubt that there will ever be a raid involving solely ships.

I just hope that they create something beyond increased tenacity as the primary inhibiter for any new raid/ content. Makes the game exceptionally boring.

I wouldn't say never, we will get to the point when we have enough ships for a full raid eventually. Just not anytime soon, it seems.
  • Options
    i have a rumor for you, the new raid will require R5+ to only join >:)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    Rake6 wrote: »

I guess it is indeed death star raid cuz cg already confirmed new raid is coming.

How did you get from "they said a raid is coming" to "it's definitely the Death Star?" That makes no sense at all.
  • Options
    We have an OT raid, a prequel raid, a KOTOR raid... It would make sense that the next raid would be sequel themed.
  • Options
    To quote the developers, "not in the foreseeable future"
  • Options
    They did a while back..... make a joke about a trash compactor. Now, there was a joke about a trash compactor in The Force Awakens, and maybe this is where we will see a new raid. But many like myself thought they were referring to the original Death Star and that would be a raid.

Since then, they've been really guarded and not really talking up a ship raid or a Death Star raid. They mentioned a combo possibly?

Who knows because that was under CG Carrie and no one really knows on the outside what plans if any have changed since she left.
  • Options
    We have an OT raid, a prequel raid, a KOTOR raid... It would make sense that the next raid would be sequel themed.

Down with that. Everything now is dark side themed. Sith, Seprarists, and a rancor, which I guess really is t Dark Side but you get the idea. Maybe an attack on the Resistance at Crait. P1 is ships attacking the Resistance ship in TLJ. P2 you have to face those “garbage heaps” ships, Rays Falcon with Chewie instead of Finn, and some Resistance Toons like Finn and Rose on the ground, and you get to call one of the gorilla AT-ATs as a sixth toon. P3 you gotta face Jedi Hermit Luke. Etc etc. First Order toons get big boosts like BH toons do in the STR. That’d be fun as a mix of ships and characters, and P2 you get to use both ships and characters in the same battle.