General Grievous Leader Zeta?

Evening all,
Just working on my grievous when I had a spare zeta, already zeta’d the unique, but just wondering if it’s worth zeta’ing the leader.
If not, if anyone has the time, I would really appreciate some advice as to which characters need zeta’s if they dont already.
Thanks All!

https://swgoh.gg/p/591462973/characters/

Replies

• Options
    His zeta leadership starts a turn meter train. It’s a great investment, and the current market says you can’t go wrong with Grievous.
  • Options
    No 1 leads with him anywhere
  • Options

Really? Tell that to my GA opponents.
  • Options
    His zeta leadership starts a turn meter train. It’s a great investment, and the current market says you can’t go wrong with Grievous.

Thank you
  • Options
    His droid team generates an obnoxious amount of turn meter with all the proper zetas, and that's one of them. His unique is more important for the guaranteed AOE retaliations, but you want both.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    His droid team generates an obnoxious amount of turn meter with all the proper zetas, and that's one of them. His unique is more important for the guaranteed AOE retaliations, but you want both.

Agreed with this. However, to really make the TM train amp up you also want the zeta on B2 and the zeta on Nute as well (assuming you've already got the necessary zeta on B1 to keep him alive).
  • Options
    B2 = 5% TM per debuff
    GG = 2% TM per TL hit / 4% for him

Equaling an absurd amount of TM

• Options
    Would B1 zeta be better to do before the lead or no?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

The priority order is probably:

GG Unique
    B1
    B2
    GG lead
    Droideka/Nute (whichever you use)
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

The priority order is probably:

GG Unique
    B1
    B2
    GG lead
    Droideka/Nute (whichever you use)

This is not wrong, but i can add some context.

If your Sep droids are low gear then metaloid monstrosity is a higher priority than the lead and your priority order above is fine.

However, if you've geared up your supporting droids, id actually switch the lead with the unique in the above priority order.