all female team is it possible? I can think of healing and hitters but no female tanks

can anyone come up with a workable all female team?

Replies

• Options
    So is GS male or female?? and what about the droids ?? Hehe :D
  • Options
    I think Phasma (L) Rey Leia Lumi Daka would be workable in both Arena and GW. Two healers two dps and a support. Daka pretty much acts as the tank since if she's not focused first she can revive the glass cannons.
  • Options
    Maybe Ashoka Daka Lumi Rey leia? Not a terrible team lol
  • Options
    Nightsister works great for GW. I use a modified nightsister team in arena, but drop talia and acolyte for the bugs. Asajj as a leader makes Daka faster than anyone except yoda on a QGJ leader team. Generally finish in the top 50, on a very mature server.
  • Options
    Initiate at 70 has the highest HP of anyone, no taunt, but HP wise it does not get tankier.
  • Options
    She also hits like a truck, getting massive crits on her specials.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Phasma(tank hp), Rey, NS Initiate (tank), Daka(tank hp), Assaj Ventress, Aayla, Lumi, Barriss(tank hp), Ahsoka, many say RP is female, Jedit Knight Guardian (tank), Leia, and NS Acolyte.
  • Options
    Can always pretend the red ghost is a woman. One could even draw parallels in the dress style to uh... Ok, dropping this before it gets bad. But yeah, back to the ops question:
    I'd personally run something like a nightsister team or something like a Phasma and Rey mishmash. Maybe something like Phasma, Rey, Leia, Aayla, and Daka.
  • Options
    Can always pretend the red ghost is a woman. One could even draw parallels in the dress style to uh... Ok, dropping this before it gets bad. But yeah, back to the ops question:
    I'd personally run something like a nightsister team or something like a Phasma and Rey mishmash. Maybe something like Phasma, Rey, Leia, Aayla, and Daka.

Yeah likely that's the best team. If you don't want to drop major $$ on Aayla or Leia I would go...

Phasma (L)
    Rey
    RP (definitely a girl, look at the body and listen to the death scream)
    Daka
    And either Ashoka or Lumi as th 5th

It's actually a solid f2p team lol
  • Options
    Don't forget RG! Wasn't, in the old EU books, Mara Jade a RG before she went rogue to try to get revenge on Luke when she felt the emperor die in the force?

Ok that's a stretch I guess but the robes and helms of an imperial guard were designed to hide any hint of sex/build from would be attackers so you never know.
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Berdilio wrote: »
    Don't forget RG! Wasn't, in the old EU books, Mara Jade a RG before she went rogue to try to get revenge on Luke when she felt the emperor die in the force?

Ok that's a stretch I guess but the robes and helms of an imperial guard were designed to hide any hint of sex/build from would be attackers so you never know.

Mara Jade was an Emperor's Hand. Think of her as a better version of the Inquisitors
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options

The Royal Guard is a elite unit, so there are different members, but all members are male: Kile Hannad, Kir Kanos, Ved Kennede, Myn Kyneugh, Vin Northal, Grodin Tierce and Carnor Jax are the members of the elite unit Royal Guard, so all are male. It's said that the Royal Guard it got to have around 50 members, but always saying that they were "men", no woman is described in the info:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Guard

• Options
    Ahsoka (L)
    Aayla Secura
    Luminary
    Rey
    Sabine Wren
  • Options
    Lumi, Ahsoka, Barriss, Aayla, Fulcrum Ahsoka
  • 2findaz
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Quim wrote: »

The Royal Guard is a elite unit, so there are different members, but all members are male: Kile Hannad, Kir Kanos, Ved Kennede, Myn Kyneugh, Vin Northal, Grodin Tierce and Carnor Jax are the members of the elite unit Royal Guard, so all are male. It's said that the Royal Guard it got to have around 50 members, but always saying that they were "men", no woman is described in the info:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Guard

I read the a same article and it said this, "The men and women who served in Palpatine's Royal Guard were the best of the Imperial forces, selected out of millions of soldiers.[21"

So she could definitely be a she underneath that red robe, There's your tank
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Jyn lead
    Fulcrum Ashoka
    Zeta barriss
    Rey
    And Sabine