Fix the lag

So apparently the game isn’t making enough money off of Relics to make it actually playable. Ever since they dropped I’ve got an insane lag when switching between anything in game. So how about a Developer actually address and acknowledge that there is a problem. It’s been on Reddit for a while now. And when you open a ticket, the joke you have that poses as “Customer Service” gives you the same line over and over again it frustrating. So I will not spend another dollar until you fix it and make the game playable again. I can always delete the app and you can lose my Tip of the Spear money if that suits you. I’m sure this will get deleted because it’s in a negative light though

Replies

• Options
    They already did acknowledge the problem.
    We are aware and investigating the lag issues that appeared with yesterday’s soft launch. We are currently working on a potential fix
  • Options
    It's so frustrating for me too. Lost in TW today because it freeze during battle
  • Options
    Ditto, just lost GAC fight because game dropped 3 moves into the fight.

HOW, I say, HOW, do you get an update live like this w/o testing it first & finding out its going to cause all sorts of problems.

What is the point of playing if every 4th fight you start drops mid fight ?!?!?!?!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>