Come on with the tw attack buttons disappearing

f0ek287bby2x.jpg

For us guilds that hardcore tw this is unacceptable. Even 1 of these can cost an entire tw win. So 2 days of work for a guild for nothing because for whatever reason this hasn't been fixed. It's been a known issue. Great job CG another long time player about to see y later

Replies

• Options
    i0k7ddvbaqcm.jpg

And yes I tried not on auto, airplane to no airplane, wifi on/off, everything you could imagine
  • Options
    Did you press repeatedly to target a character?
    (Not joking, heard this has worked occasionally)
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    This happened with a battle in GAC tonight. Might recover from it but I doubt it. This happens far too often. Ive come to realize they dont really care about this stuff or anything else thats screwed up about their game, (ships in TW as another thing)... hint hint. Too busy scheming ways to get people to spend money. The lag has been terrible since last update but rather getting fixes for these right away we might get a new meta with new $300 packs and some more relic packs quicker. My advice bud, live with it. Not gonna change. They dont make enough money to fix broken things, just create more.
  • Options
    Same to me.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>