Newest update crashes the game

Kerrigan
54 posts Member
edited September 2019
Ever since the update, my game has been crashing over and over. It has now cost me TWO GAC rounds (which will also cost me kyber league). My game didn't ever have stability issues before the update, now I lose battles all the time from the game just shutting down. PLEASE FIX THIS!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Probably just ur phone.

I'm chillin
  • Options
    Not just my phone. No other game is crashing. This game had no stability problems before the update. It is clearly the update. I have been crashing regularly (but randomly) since the update. Never had a problem before it.
  • Options
    Do you switch between accounts? I find the crashing is more likely if I have swapped between accounts a couple of times.

I restart the game before important matches now.

I agree it has gotten worse since the last update.
  • Options
    Its SO not the phone.

There are bunches of posts on the forums about the same thing.

I just zoned into GAC tonight & commenced to AEing the targets, 3 turns in, lag lock up, client drop, fight counts as a loss & none of the damage was even recorded.

Had to reload & take in another lower GP team & only scored 34 instead of 60, which will likely cost me the match.

And its been this way for 2 weeks.

WTHeck EA, WHERE IS THE QUALITY CONTROL HERE !?!?!?!?!?!

As much as people complaining about relics, to me the game has been ruined by this lag & client instability.

• Options
    Accept that I'm having the same issues with a brand new tablet & a 1 year old laptop.

So so much for "its the phone" argument.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>