Worth it?

xPat3678x
251 posts Member
edited September 2019
So I changed some mods on my Palps. Would losing a little bit of health and a little bit if protection worth a lot more speed and about 4% more tenacity? I lost maybe about 1000 health and protection, actually probably even less than 1000. Lost a small, small bit of damage too.

My speed was at 162 now it's at 191 and my tenacity was at 37% now it's at 41%.

Did I make a good change?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. Those losses seem pretty insignificant to almost 30 speed. Tenacity doesn't seem to be a factor if you ask me
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking it doesn't seem like that much of a loss compared to 30 speed. I'll have to find out for sure once it hits midnight to try Arena, since I'm out of refreshes lol.
  • Options
    For me as a Palpatine Lead, I run a decent amount of potency and focus more on some damage and speed potential. any amount of tenacity will always help, but speed is a definite priority over a little HP/Protection.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Speed is king in arena/TW/GA.

Most importantly, you should make your Vader fast. If he moves first, he can apply lots of debuffs, move a second time and give turn meter to your whole team with his Culling Blade. This way you could have your whole team move before the enemy team (requires that Vader moves first and lands debuffs).
  • Options
    Tenacity has very low priority in most case. It needs to be 15% or more higher than your enemies' potency to matter.
  • Options
    In terms of palpatine, more speed and potency is king.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

Most importantly, you should make your Vader fast. If he moves first, he can apply lots of debuffs, move a second time and give turn meter to your whole team with his Culling Blade. This way you could have your whole team move before the enemy team (requires that Vader moves first and lands debuffs).

My Dooku goes first now, usually before the other team, then Vader goes. My Vader did go first until I took his mod off and put it on Palps..
    My Vader is still fast tho and usually goes before the other team usually right after Dooku.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    xPat3678x wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

My Dooku goes first now, usually before the other team, then Vader goes. My Vader did go first until I took his mod off and put it on Palps..
    My Vader is still fast tho and usually goes before the other team usually right after Dooku.

I would recommend to give Vader your fastest set. But if your current setup works for you, it's all good.
  • Options
    I might just change it back.. They both work I just dunno what works best yet. It's kinda hard to tell..