Any chance we could put Malak up for GET Mk2?

Title. I’d wager that most people that can unlock Malak are participating in Geonosis Territory Battles. Of course, Geonosis TB rewards primarily Mk 2 tokens, and, well... I’d rather have the Mk1 for farming gear.

Makes Malak feel more late-game, too, which I’m a fan of.

People farming the Negotiator will not approve of this post. :D

Replies

• Options

Also people who will be farming Malevolence.
  • Options

I'm farming Negotiator and I do not approve of this post.
  • Options
    I expect Malak will be moved to the GW store just as soon as I 7* him.
  • Options
    Title. I’d wager that most people that can unlock Malak are participating in Geonosis Territory Battles. Of course, Geonosis TB rewards primarily Mk 2 tokens, and, well... I’d rather have the Mk1 for farming gear.

No i dont approve, he's been in the game since april and there's no reason that people shouldnt have to meet the requirements to get him now that i had to then. It wasn't difficult to meet the requirements to unlock him the second time.
    Also i am farming the negotiator
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

I disagree. Unlocking Malak is something you can achieve on your own. Being able to do the Geonosis TB is a guild related thing and not everyone just jumps on the train of going the easy way and switching to a stronger guild whenever offered the chance. B)
  • Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »

I disagree. Unlocking Malak is something you can achieve on your own. Being able to do the Geonosis TB is a guild related thing and not everyone just jumps on the train of going the easy way and switching to a stronger guild whenever offered the chance. B)

But that's the smartest way.

That's like saying keeping a minimum wage job and working up instead of taking up on a offer for a better job with much higher pay.

Just because it's the easy way.

• Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    CadoaBane wrote: »

But that's the smartest way.

That's like saying keeping a minimum wage job and working up instead of taking up on a offer for a better job with much higher pay.

Just because it's the easy way.

Still disagree, and I can use your example and explain why. Replace "minimum wage job" with "the job that makes you look forward to going to work everyday and has potential to higher pay in the long-term future". While the job with the current "much higher pay" also will afford a lot of more work, extra hours and might take out the fun, by forcing yourself to keep up with higher expectations.
    It just depends on how you want to play the game. I rather play with the people in my guild who have grown together as a team and will constantly grow stronger in the future, than give that up for short-range success. In the biggest guilds, there will always be whales, as well as people who only play the game for competition, but are not even Star Wars fans. Such as some of the people in my arena shard. Good thing that we are all individuals and besides the problems with power creep and relic madness atm, there's still something in this game for everyone.
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Some people might like flipping burgers, lol

Well personally I have more respect for a person who "flips burgers" for a living but is a good person, than for some high-paid managers or politicians. B)o:)
    But back to topic - as we were talking about guilds - a guild that can't reach the amount of stars in Geonosis TB yet to make it worth switching over from Hoth, is not necessarily "weak" , rather average to be realistic. And they will get there eventually, it was the same with the HSTR.