Thrawn vs Bossk

This is either old news and I didn’t know it, or my game just glitched. Bossk Taunts, I Fracture him with Thrawn, Bossk still Taunts... why? I know that the zeta for Bossk’s unique reapplies Taunt, But Fracture prevents any buffs. What am I missing?

Replies

• Midirataj
    121 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    you are missing the incompetence of people earning 10mln $ a month
  • Options
    Boss's taunt works the same way as Old Ben's.
    Taunt is gained.
    Fracture dispels taunt.
    Taunt is regained.
    Fracture's 'buff immunity' kicks in.
    At this point, any other dispel á la Ventress, Nihilus, whatever, would strip the taunt, and taunt would not reapply.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    But taunt can’t be regained if he’s Fractured. His Taunt is not “unpreventable”. The effects of Fracture are already applied. CG needs to fix it
  • Options
    But taunt can’t be regained if he’s Fractured. His Taunt is not “unpreventable”. The effects of Fracture are already applied. CG needs to fix it

The guy over you already explained how it happens. Just dispel it again and it won't appear. It's working as intended. Could it be the other way round? For sure, but it is what it is.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

Thrawn's ability Dispels then applies fracture. It is two separate steps. So after the taunt is dispelled it is reapplied before fracture is applied to Bossk.
    Post edited by Ruark_Icefire on
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Midirataj wrote: »
    you are missing the incompetence of people earning 10mln $ a month

No, just misunderstanding the kit.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Did any of you read my post? I know Bossk’s unique is supposed reapply taunt. My point is that it should not happen according to how the abilities are worded. Either reword them, or fix it.
  • Options
    Did any of you read my post? I know Bossk’s unique is supposed reapply taunt. My point is that it should not happen according to how the abilities are worded. Either reword them, or fix it.

They read it. They told you why it works the way it does. Your frustration is noted. Many people have felt the same. However, it is WAI.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options

Did you read any of the posts explaining why it works the way it does? Because it works exactly as it is worded.

Fracture prevents buffs however fracture is not on Bossk at the time that the taunt is dispelled and reapplied.