Next week?

Is there going to be a clone marquee or something related to clones next week?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Yes!?.... no!?.... maybe???

We dont have any news to work from to make any educated guesses as the future content coming to the game, the only thing we know is stuff is coming and it is likely to be difficult.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Love how dismissive the community is. Way to keep the forums running smoothly.
  • Options
    Hell we're addicted... it has been only 12 days without any news from the developers and I feel like it was more than a month...
    Shaak has been for 3 weeks in the Whale store and no event yet...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Do you have any facts to counter what I stated?

Do we have information that I missed and should be sharing to answer this question?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I know exactly when we are getting new content.

When CG decides to release it...
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

Dismissive of what?

Forum poster 1: What does TVF eat for breakfast?
    Forum poster 2: Only TVF knows that.
    Forum poster 3: This community is terrible!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Who was dismissive? The question was posted. Kyno gave the only answer available to the community.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Dismissive of what?

Forum poster 1: What does TVF eat for breakfast?
    Forum poster 2: Only TVF knows that.
    Forum poster 3: This community is terrible!

Slightly off topic: what DID TVF have for breakfast?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Do you have any facts to counter what I stated?

Do we have information that I missed and should be sharing to answer this question?

We know there's a LS TB coming at some point.
    We're fairly certain there's another Malak style event coming at some point
    We can be reasonably assured that another toon will drop sometime between now and 2 weeks after the LSTB is launched, whenever that may be.
    We can be absolutely positive there will be clap-back for something said or done by the Devs, whether it be their fault or not.
    We can also count people jumping in the defend the Devs, whether it be their fault or not.

This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Who was dismissive? The question was posted. Kyno gave the only answer available to the community.

Sure he did. I didn't find it that dismissive myself. But he certainly did NOT give the only answer available to the community.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    Sure he did. I didn't find it that dismissive myself. But he certainly did NOT give the only answer available to the community.
    We don't know what if anything new is landing next week. Nothing's announced for next week. That's the only answer. Anything else is speculation.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Tbh why clones now? The new seasons starts in feb 2020.
  • Options
    Akenno wrote: »
    Tbh why clones now? The new seasons starts in feb 2020.

Cuz the CW updates are based on the Prequel Trilogy and not the milked out t.v show.
  • Options
    We don't know what if anything new is landing next week. Nothing's announced for next week. That's the only answer. Anything else is speculation.

Correct. However "We dont have any news to work from to make any educated guesses as the future content coming to the game, the only thing we know is stuff is coming and it is likely to be difficult." is not correct.

We know about a number of things upcoming. LSTB, Malak style event, etc etc.. We absolutely have at least some news to make educated guesses with. Just not about the date it will arrive per se. Could it be next week? I doubt it, but I suppose it's possible something will be.
  • Options
    We are in the CW era. LSTB is coming.
    Something about a forehead.
    Malovence.
    Some toon that fits well with 501. Especially ECHO. So factions - GR, 501, Jedi, Clones, Seps.

An EC devs are working on.
    A summoner that summons objects not toons.

Episode 9 coming soon.
    Factions - FO and Res.

Outlier - The Mandolorean
    Factions - Empire, BH, Mandos??, OT.

If you are in a cool position of having all these things - hoard or pick a toon you like and not required and work on them.

If not - get to grinding.

TLDR- it’s all in the syllabus. Hoard up!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Correct. However "We dont have any news to work from to make any educated guesses as the future content coming to the game, the only thing we know is stuff is coming and it is likely to be difficult." is not correct.

We know about a number of things upcoming. LSTB, Malak style event, etc etc.. We absolutely have at least some news to make educated guesses with. Just not about the date it will arrive per se. Could it be next week? I doubt it, but I suppose it's possible something will be.

Sorry, I thought from the context of the question that it was implied I was talking about "next week ", since that was the question that was asked.

We have absolutely no information to give any answers to what is coming (this week).
  • Options
    As an educated guess, it's rasonably likely, possibly, maybe, potential that we'll have an update next week.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Raisinably possible makes me hungry.
  • Options

No, no, no. Rasonably brah.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Not what I read. Nor will I read that.
  • Options

Raisins are disgusting. Please tell me you don't like olives and black licorice too...
  • Options

Raisins are disgusting. Please tell me you don't like olives and black licorice too...

How about them in a smoothy
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Isn't one thread on TVF's food preferences enough?
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

Isn't one thread on TVF's food preferences enough?

Is it?

That one is for breakfast. Raisins are an anytime food.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Dinotank46 wrote: »

How about them in a smoothy

Please tell me you aren't serious.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

You should eat some for breakfast! Now I know what you ate bwahahaaha
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I hate raisins. They block me up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not sure what topic this is, but it's not the topic we started with.

Also, next week has arrived..... or has it???
This discussion has been closed.