Who is better pvp lead?

Palp or traya better lead for pvp?

Replies

• Options
    Traya is a better lead. EP gives more health and protection but Traya has crit chance reduction as well as a slightly better potency boost. With the zeta's, Traya is even further in the lead with the punishment of assists compared to the 5% TM gain from EP.
  • Options
    Both use for separate teams
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    What devil said. It's a bit hard to stretch Sith across Sith Empire, Traya, and Palpatine, but it's three seperate strong teams.

If you don't have the roster and you must choose 1, generally go with Traya lead. I'm sure there are some scenarios where Palp is better tho
  • Options
    Depends if ur arena has lots of DR no Malak use Palp.

U need a pretaunting tank and Vader tho
  • Options
    Depends what you're fighting. EP lead can dunk on Darth Revan if Malak isn't there, whereas Traya will probably get trashed. Likewise, Traya can squash Padme, but EP would be hard pressed to do the same.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Well I have DR and JKR, I’m asking for a defensive team for GAC... would you rather face a palp or a traya?
  • Options

Well I have DR and JKR, I’m asking for a defensive team for GAC... would you rather face a palp or a traya?

I'd rather face Palp unless it has BSF /w it
  • Options

I'd rather face Palp unless it has BSF /w it

Okay, cool.. then I’ve been making the right call...
  • Options
    I don't see any EP Traya teams in top 200 now.