Best separatist toons for padme event

So I've managed to relic up grievous, dooku, nute and asajj and recently 7 star brood alpha. Which other separatist toons are worth the trouble of going all in for as far as the padme event?

Replies

• Options
    Padme event do not need relic to complete 7*. If you have GG G13 I think the event will be easy and you don’t need more g13 for this event...
  • Options
    I'm just using what I have laying around - a G12 Ventress, G12 Jango, G11 Poggle, G11 Geo Soldier, either Sun Fac or Geo Spy, who are both G8. I'm farming for JKR, JTR, and Han's Falcon, so I don't want to divert any resources to farming Seps for Padmé.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    I used a full Geo/GBA team to get 6*. My Geo team was only 6* , otherwise I would have tried 7*. Due to the protection up with assist attacks, it took a while to battle, but still did it with only a couple tries.
  • Options
    Nute lead turned it from difficult to fairly easy for me. Also used zzAsajj, Dooku, Jango, B2
  • Options
    All u need is G13 GG

That's it

Literally
  • Options
    If i have zGG g12(metalloid), zVentress g12, and weak supporting cast will that be enough?
  • Options
    zJango would be nice now that it's available. No revives.
  • Options
    If i have zGG g12(metalloid), zVentress g12, and weak supporting cast will that be enough?

Not at all.

• Options
    It'll be easy with g13 GG. Also easy with bugs at g11/12. G12 GG it's possible but harder (best bet is zNute lead).
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    None. I beat all GG teams with my Padme squad and do it on auto. Darth Revan is a different story though, I’m 50/50 facing him with Padme

Context?

And yeah Padmé is supposed to counter GG lol