Easy qol update

Please make the reward for raids count down 30 min instead of an hour. With simming raids now in the game, you get your rewards within 2 min, let's tighten up the gap for non Sim raids.

Replies

• Options
    Well,

giphy.gif

this would kind of suck for people who still put in effort on the tank. I still go for the full solo for the bit of extra loot sometimes, and my team takes around 45 minutes to finish. It's not unrealistic for the raid to be complete before I even finish phase 2, so people like me could potentially get hosed out of drops.

It's not like, a huge deal, but why do you need your raid drops 30 minutes faster anyway? When is that ever going to make a difference?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• vksg
    132 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Your guildmates might not agree. Take HAAT runs for example. Even if everybody has it on auto you can get distracted. And you need to manually tap the welcome message of each phase to continue. Your results would easily be invalidated if the timer runs up too quickly leaving you with 0 damage. 60 minutes looks like a fair deal to me.
  • Options
    I take bathroom breaks all the time while running NS in P4 and the raid is, without exception, done by the time I get back. There would be times where I would drop out of the top 10 on HSith because I would log my score after the timer ended. So I think that's a bad idea.
  • Options
    I'm forced to agree with everyone who thinks this is not a great idea. I also like to solo the tank and it does take me 45 minutes.
  • Options
    Also hate this idea.

I have a laggy tablet. It takes me 55 to 70 minutes to solo depending on how laggy my tablet wants to be that day. I usually start soon enough that I don't lose my rewards, but I've actually started with no damage recorded on the raid and finished after the 60 min lag time was over ... and I got no credit at all for my solo.

Now, that's only happened once, and my tablet was being very laggy that day, and I didn't start the moment the raid was available, but why should I want to reduce the time to 30min?

Nope. Already lost rewards once. Don't want to be forced to buy a new tablet just to be able to get my HAAT rewards.
  • Options
    Why? What's the rush?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    So I appears that the consensus is...leave the 60 min alone.

Once the Tank raid becomes simmable, then change the simmed time to whatever the same time value the Rancor sim uses.

Just please devs....there are people still doing prestigious quests. There are three of them that require an actual rank in the tank raid.
  • Options
    Sorry OP. Not a good idea. Please try again.
  • Options
    Just make everything simmable tbh.

All these raids are outdated anyways.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

People complain about having nothing to do, so let's make there be even less to do?

Nah.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

People complain about having nothing to do, so let's make there be even less to do?

Nah.

Yeah cuz then we can get a new one lol
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

Nah.

You think they have a new raid all ready to go and they haven't released it because we're not simming the current one?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Nah.

We will get the new one when it’s ready. Making the existing ones simmable won’t cut down on the development time.
  • Options
    Can’t wait until HSTR is simmable. It was fun to conquer as a guild initially but now it’s just a chore.