Blocked account

Gillox
7 posts Member
edited September 2019
Hello! I have a problem with the game, but I do not know how to solve it. My account was stolen a few weeks ago, but when I recovered it, I was unable to log in to the game. I was shown a message that my account was blocked due to repeated violations. How do I unlock my account and continue to enjoy the game? @CG_Leviathan @CG_LucifersDaddy

Replies

• Gillox
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I wasn't meaning to cheat, as I rocked the whole account to zero to level 85 and started to gather a group of Darth Revan, but this situation has happened and now I don't have time to event.
  • Options
    caught and then admits to cheating but didnt mean to cheat :D
  • Options
    You know that phrase "I have stolen account" means the theft of the mail, through email hacked account Google using Google get access to the game. Or you just decided to make fun of the person who lost the account?
  • Options
    Hell, I'm logging in through a Google account, and the only thing tied to my account is this game, which means there's nothing left to chew on my mail.
  • Options
    I will hope that the person who hacked me not from my city, and that IP will match.
  • Options
    Well, I changed the password on the mail through the attached phone. but to see IP addresses I don't even know how. in General, your entire message is odd, since me and my friend the same IP address, although we live in different parts of the city.
  • Gillox
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Okay, I'm going to bed. write what you think about the whole situation. In General, how do I recover my account? Need probably letters confirming that I recovered mail and changed the password.

• Options
    I spent on your account for six months, I don't want to lose him over something like the **** who stole my account. 1kk galactic power on the road is not lying.