GAC scoring per battle

Do you get more points if you use an undersized squad?

I'm down 207 points with 2 battles left. Trying to figure out if I can make that up in 1 battle. I'm div 10. Don't really have the squads to take out both teams.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. If you click the little i when you are in a territory it gives you the number of banners you can get for each thing. Unused slots are worth 4 banners (vs. a possible 3 for a unit surviving with full health and protection).
  • Options
    Thanks! Never noticed that I before
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    You can only get 63 (64?) banners for a single fight, so if you're down 207 and only have 1 team for 1 battle you're not going to do it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You can only get 63 (64?) banners for a single fight, so if you're down 207 and only have 1 team for 1 battle you're not going to do it.

It's over now one way or the other, but you get points for clearing a territory as well (180 in my division, not sure if it's the same for all), so if that one team gets you a territory then you probably will.
  • Options

You also get the points for the territory...
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

It's over now one way or the other, but you get points for clearing a territory as well (180 in my division, not sure if it's the same for all), so if that one team gets you a territory then you probably will.
    180 points for a 2-squad territory, 150 points for 1-squad (or 1-fleet) territory.