GAC repeat - kyber title rewards removed?

lagzilla
2 posts Member
edited September 2019
Will "premier kyber ..." title rewards be removed from the upcoming GAC for next week?

It seems that not removing them will diminish the uniqueness value of those rewards for this current GAC.

[edit]
from
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/211725/grand-arena-championship-update#latest
We’ve also added several new titles for reaching each league during a Championship:
  • Premiere Kyber Champion - Become champion of the Premiere Championship to earn this title
  • Kyber Contender - Finish a Championship in the Kyber League Top 2-10 to earn this title
  • Kyber Combatant - Finish a Championship in the Kyber League outside of the Top 10 to earn this

premiere: a first public performance or showing of a play, opera, film, etc.

Replies

• Options
    Don't think so.
  • Options
    I thought they said all people would get some title for participating. maybe that was the exhibition?

As far as this round, if we made it to Kyber we got a title?

I didn't see one. Yes, I made it to Kyber.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I thought they said all people would get some title for participating. maybe that was the exhibition?

As far as this round, if we made it to Kyber we got a title?

I didn't see one. Yes, I made it to Kyber.

You get a title no matter what league you finished in. But they are part of the final rewards, which will be given out in an hour and a half or so.
    lagzilla wrote: »
    Will "premier kyber ..." title rewards be removed from the upcoming GAC for next week?

Since they said the titles will remain the same, I am going to go with no.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I see your point, OP. Changing the title to "Kyber champion" for future championships would make sense.