GAC Feats

There are some feats I can't do, and they sometimes pop up. Instead can you please have some of them appear according to everyone's roster? For example, I don't have clones geared up nor even leveled up, and sometimes I get to do one of the clone battles, I don't know the exact details, but I recall one of them that involved using the clones. I can't even use them, if I do, I'll probably lose the round. It would be helpful if you could set up something that checks your roster to give you the feats to pursue.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Much like nearly everything in the game, these feats exist to provide an incentive to gear characters you might otherwise not gear.
  • Options
    Well, I do want to gear them at some point, but the grinding takes time because of reasons.
  • Options
    Feats just wear us out!

Please just make feats worth GAC currency...NOT affecting our scores. It’s like giving extra points to the basketball teams in March Madness for doing community service hours before the game...rather than for winning and playing the actual basketball game.