Bored.

This game is boring. That is how it will probably die. For end game players there is NOTHING to use our developed rosters in on a daily basis. Oh... 36 hour phases of TB, yay.... takes 20 minutes to do.... GAC? Bugged, mismatched, and full or cheating.... yawn. When has a player and fanbase ever had to beg a developer for actual daily fresh engaging playable content ?!?!

Replies

• TVF
    36604 posts Member
    Options
    botabu wrote: »
    This game is boring. That is how it will probably die. For end game players there is NOTHING to use our developed rosters in on a daily basis. Oh... 36 hour phases of TB, yay.... takes 20 minutes to do.... GAC? Bugged, mismatched, and full or cheating.... yawn. When has a player and fanbase ever had to beg a developer for actual daily fresh engaging playable content ?!?!

I'm willing to bet you can find someone begging for this on every page of this forum going back to the start of the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    But if we get too much content people will get mad that the game requires too much time investment.

Smh
  • Options
    The problem here isn't that there's "not enough to do," it's that you don't have anything else going on. Start a hobby. Write a book. Learn an instrument. There's no rule that says you have to play SWGOH for hours on end every day.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36604 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    The problem here isn't that there's "not enough to do," it's that you don't have anything else going on. Start a hobby. Write a book. Learn an instrument. There's no rule that says you have to play SWGOH for hours on end every day.

I'd recommend writing a book on how to learn an instrument. Then when you're done you'll have another activity to transition to.
  • Options
    If you really have nothing to do why not find something else?

I'd recommend going to the gym I mean, its 1-2 hours of entertainment 3-7x a week and you get actual short and long term benefits.

Or you could find another game to play on the side
  • Options
    Maybe they already do that. Highly funcational people tend to accomplish a lot in 1 day!
  • Options
    For couple weeks now I'm looking for reasons not to play this, I only join to simulate stuff and leave. Game is getting stale, constant lags and developers greed isn't helping this at all, I'm quite sure a lot of people feel like that, I left my last guild because a lot of players just stop playing. We need some real, interesting content not more gear. Or reskined territory battles. In star wars possibilities are endless. Ships are getting ignored for years. It really is boring.
  • Options
    Maybe they already do that. Highly funcational people tend to accomplish a lot in 1 day!

Doubt it.

If you need entertainment from a mobile game for over 30 mins you arent doing a lot of other things
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Lol.... I love the Internet “know it all‘s“ not that it matters but I go to the gym every day, I have a family, and I have a very successful job. Instead of drinking, going out all night, etc. etc. I tend to choose to play mobile game as my source of relaxing entertainment. Sorry for thinking it’s too much to ask that I mobile game actually have “enjoyable new playable content” in it

Leave it out with the inappropriate comments and jibes. ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Options
    And the title gets changed... LOL. Can’t make this up.
  • Options
    And moved to a sub channel that is not even listed.... unreal.
  • TVF
    36604 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    I'm going to close this off at this stage to be honest, this is rapidly turning into a rant thread with insults being thrown out without much actual feedback. If you wish to discuss something like this or your opinion of the game you're welcome to do so but keep it civil and constructive in future.
This discussion has been closed.