Flatten the sith raid rewards

Now! It's not a question of who built the best teams and should be rewarded anymore. Its dated content and anything below 10th place is a steaming pile of garbage.

Replies

• Options
    You’re singing one of the oldest songs in the game mien frien. Don’t forget this new structure was seen as a “buff” to the STR rewards
  • Options
    bisto_760 wrote: »
    Now! It's not a question of who built the best teams and should be rewarded anymore. Its dated content and anything below 10th place is a steaming pile of garbage.

Sadly, 90% of the time I get trash in the top 3.
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    bisto_760 wrote: »

Sadly, 90% of the time I get trash in the top 3.

Me too. I got two or three fully crafted g12+ all this time...
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    Who cares, Rancor Simmed Rewards > HSTR

Or maybe I'm just lucky
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Yeah. Some people get bad RNG no matter what. Like me for example. I’ve had maybe 4-5 fully crafted g12+ since the Sith Raid began.
    Post edited by Turvantus on
  • Options
    Conception would not have been my first choice of words to describe when a raid began, but the visual picture you've painted is quite something.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Generally speaking, I think many (most) gamers think of raids as cooperative efforts to get rewards they otherwise couldn’t attain by themselves. But not CG. They think of raids as individual competition mechanisms, pitting guildmates against each other in order to spur spending. In that light, they have no incentive to flatten the rewards.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Generally speaking, I think many (most) gamers think of raids as cooperative efforts to get rewards they otherwise couldn’t attain by themselves. But not CG. They think of raids as individual competition mechanisms, pitting guildmates against each other in order to spur spending. In that light, they have no incentive to flatten the rewards.

Well without the current reward system peiple would have no incentive to participate in the raid.

Leading to many guilds not being able to complete the raid
  • Options
    Huh? That doesn’t make any sense to me.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Conception would not have been my first choice of words to describe when a raid began, but the visual picture you've painted is quite something.

I skimmed therefore missed this vital piece of information.

Thanks...?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'm lucky that in my guild, many dislike HSTR, and we only have about 15 folks who post any damage at all. The bar for top 10 is about 6 million. That said, I wholeheartedly support flattening the rewards. Higher rank can earn you boxes with better odds and more currency, but it's silly that the difference between 11 and 10 is double rewards.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Well without the current reward system peiple would have no incentive to participate in the raid.

Leading to many guilds not being able to complete the raid

You know, it somehow works in other games, both mobile and full-featured MMOs.
  • Options
    I'm okay with the rewards the way they are. History has taught us that if CG were to change the rewards, they would only get worse. Quit poking the bear
  • Options
    With GL13+R becoming the new standard, we need easier access to GL13. Both Geo TB rewards and Sith raid rewards need to be increased. STR reward structure needs to be updated so we don't compete against our own guild mates for better rewards.
  • Options
    To bring back co-operation and stuff - just nerf JTR at p1, give Sion new HHHuge health pool at p2 and nerf NSisters at p3 and p4 (well, it's like years of time to nerf NSisters' TM/revives overall, lol)
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    To bring back co-operation and stuff - just nerf JTR at p1, give Sion new HHHuge health pool at p2 and nerf NSisters at p3 and p4 (well, it's like years of time to nerf NSisters' TM/revives overall, lol)

So make it more of a grind?

No thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

But why? Seriously? What would anyone have to gain from CG doing that?
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options

Although you can fix a broken glass cup, no matter how hard you try, it's never going to look the same again.

Dont fix something broken just make a new one that's better.
  • Options
    It literally takes days for CG to conceptualize artwork for new gear tiers... I mean content. You think they would give away all that investment by making raid rewards better. This is the five year plan guys. Get used to it or leave.
  • Options
    Was going to agree with op but he said flatten, not fatten, so pass.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    I'm lucky that in my guild, many dislike HSTR, and we only have about 15 folks who post any damage at all. The bar for top 10 is about 6 million. That said, I wholeheartedly support flattening the rewards. Higher rank can earn you boxes with better odds and more currency, but it's silly that the difference between 11 and 10 is double rewards.

Lucky you. The bar for top 10 in my guild is 35 million
  • Options
    but it's silly that the difference between 11 and 10 is double rewards.

In the Tank raid, only the top 3 get double loot boxes. :/
  • Options
    but it's silly that the difference between 11 and 10 is double rewards.

In the Tank raid, only the top 3 get double loot boxes. :/

But in the tank raid full pieces can drop anywhere....even 49. That's not the case in HSith....and therein lies the rub.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I believe I’ve gotten multiple completed HSith gear pieces from ranks above 10, but I may be mistaken.
  • Options
    I believe I’ve gotten multiple completed HSith gear pieces from ranks above 10, but I may be mistaken.

You are, indeed, mistaken.