Echo Crit Damage Up Clone Seargent Geo TB

qr4oc44dmbjj.png
The Clone Sargeant grants grit dmg up. Could this be what the echo crit damage up synergy is

Replies

• Options
    It's not unusual to be loved by anyone for TB enemies to have special abilities.
  • Options
    I think he's pointing to the groundwork that it's in the game. Already on Clone - might they add it to our current Clone Sargent? Who knows... I didn't think they had any immediate plans for clones outside the 501st. At this moment. But I can see it down the road.

However, to the OP - The teams consist of 5 characters. There may be alternate leads within a faction. However, I don't see Clone Sargent being part of the main squad, and don't see him slotted in just for his buff while losing a member of the 501st.

I think the ability being in the game as it is now is telling. But will it be given directly back to clone Sargent for Echo in that group?

Could be. But it's starting to look like this new 501st is going to be buff dependent. Kinda sounds like a job for General greivious. Also making me think this won't exactly be a dominant meta. We don't know. Let's hope for some sort of announcement today. Around 4:00 PM Pacific.

• Options
    They are difenitly reworking Sargent
    It's not unusual to be loved by anyone for TB enemies to have special abilities.
    what?

• Options
    Padawan Anakin also Grants Crit Damage Up
  • Options
    afhbjkila14e.png
  • Options
    The Padawan buff is way too random for anybody to want to spend a zeta on Echo just for that.

To be worth a full zeta, I'll have to be something way more reliable - unless CG are trolling us with another Stormtrooper-level zeta.