JKR uses?

Hi all, good evening.
Just wondering what teams JKR is usually used against.
Thank you!

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Almost anything lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Almost anything lol.

Right but would a JKR team stand up against a DR team? Empire? NS? BH? Other Jedi?
  • Options
    JKR can beat every team on offense as far as I am aware. The only ones that offer a bit of a challenge are GG and DR with Malak.
  • Options
    JKR can beat every team on offense as far as I am aware. The only ones that offer a bit of a challenge are GG and DR with Malak.

This is correct, even beats Padme and 501st... but several teams can beat him if you set him as defense
  • Options
    GG teams are rarely a problem for JKR teams. Just use Bastilla as leader instead of JKR.
  • Options

This is correct, even beats Padme and 501st... but several teams can beat him if you set him as defense

Jheez... What other toons are often used with JKR?
  • Options
    JKR win everything on offence (even a powerfull Malak DR, or R7 GG)
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Depending on its gear and mods, it can beat pretty much anything. Anyway, I'd avoid DR teams with malak and those brainless, horrid teams with IG-88 and Grievous. And I'd also avoid classic sep droids team, as they gave magnaguard that stealth ability exactly because whales were complaining about JKR still being able to stomp that team.
  • Options
    TangoSket wrote: »

GMY, Jolee, GK, Bastila. HY and Ezra are also decent options.
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Depending on its gear and mods, it can beat pretty much anything. Anyway, I'd avoid DR teams with malak and those brainless, horrid teams with IG-88 and Grievous. And I'd also avoid classic sep droids team, as they gave magnaguard that stealth ability exactly because whales were complaining about JKR still being able to stomp that team.

Classic Sep droids give JKR problems, but IG-88-led GG nuke teams are ridiculously easy to beat with JKR (I actually consider JKR a hard counter to that lineup). No reason to avoid those. And DR/Malak is relatively simple to counter if you swap Thrawn in for GK (although I haven't tried that since relics were released).

As for the OP - JKR was the meta for 5+ months (October 2018 until DR's release in March, I believe). Where have you been?
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Depending on its gear and mods, it can beat pretty much anything. Anyway, I'd avoid DR teams with malak and those brainless, horrid teams with IG-88 and Grievous.

Counter teams are way more brainy than meta teams, but sure, ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Literally anything, except DR/Malak and strong Padme squads. Anything else you'd pretty much have to make an effort to lose against.

Edit: I guess a really strong Grievous could be rough, but if you can get direct focus on GG you should be fine.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Liath wrote: »

I've been experimenting with decent resultes on offense with Anikan too
  • Options
    BamWrath wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

I've been experimenting with decent resultes on offense with Anikan too

Some less used toons are Old Ben and Zaalbar, who are ok-ish tanks if you need GK for a Galactic Republic squad. And Juhani can provide additional speed if your JKR and/or GMY absolutely has to go before the opponent gets a turn. She's a poor replacement for GK, but she can bump the speed bonus from JKR's leadership up to +45 since she's both Jedi and OId Republic.