Yay, new packs to buy...... err in a month.

You announce 3 brand new packs to buy yet one of them is not available for over a week, and another one’s not available until the end of October. Do you guys trip over your own feet on a daily basis?

Replies

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    What's wrong with this?

The packs (at least in the past, pricing on these is pending) have been a great value, but the worst thing about them was that they'd pop up without notice and you had less than 2 days to buy them. Miss them and they're gone. Now at least we have a heads-up on when to look for them.

This is why we can't have nice things.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    What's wrong with this?

The packs (at least in the past, pricing on these is pending) have been a great value, but the worst thing about them was that they'd pop up without notice and you had less than 2 days to buy them. Miss them and they're gone. Now at least we have a heads-up on when to look for them.

Who missed them when you have 2 days? If people missed that they just weren't paying attention
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    What's wrong with this?

Who missed them when you have 2 days? If people missed that they just weren't paying attention

You're missing the point. How is this a bad thing? What's the downside?
  • Options
    These types of gear packs are always spread out.....not available all at once. Nothing new there.
  • Options
    These types of gear packs are always spread out.....not available all at once. Nothing new there.

Nothing new are the key words here....an update with nothing new. Seems to be a tread nowadays.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Some people get paid once a month in UK and would love to know when to save and how much to save
  • Options
    Two weeks since the last update and nothing new, not even a marquee has got me super sad.
  • Options
    raybron99 wrote: »
    Two weeks since the last update and nothing new, not even a marquee has got me super sad.

Dw we getting LS GEO TB & General Ani soon.

Then you will be upset we are getting too much

And eventually fall back to square one
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Some people get paid once a month in UK and would love to know when to save and how much to save

Especially helps with planning around and budgeting for 10 family member vacations.
    CG is making millions with this announcement

• Options
    I mean, yeah it's weird, but why is it a bad thing?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I got a popup for it but it's not on sale yet. Now *that* you can complain about :p
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Nothing new are the key words here....an update with nothing new. Seems to be a tread nowadays.

They’re treading lightly
    Ultra wrote: »

Especially helps with planning around and budgeting for 10 family member vacations.

Poo. I guess I’ll tread over to my proof reader and tell him his misspellings are trending....

Good joke though 👍🏼👍🏼
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I got a popup for it but it's not on sale yet. Now *that* you can complain about :p

Apparently they decided to move it to the resources tab. Another weird decision.
  • Options
    Ok sorry for the crazy question but where is the “pack” announcement?
  • Options
    So I got the notice a new pack available. $7.99. I hit "go" and it disappeared in the store! I had to click on a character, click on a gear slot, hit find, and it showed up again and I bought it. Might be a bug tho.
  • Options
    Twi wrote: »
    Ok sorry for the crazy question but where is the “pack” announcement?

In the update notes.
  • Options
    The pack is out, it is in the resources tab. Or there is a pack there...
  • Options
    5hty9ldkz451.png
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    The dates were wrong, or this one wasn't included. Nice work CG.
  • Options
    The dates were wrong, or this one wasn't included. Nice work CG.

Telling you it's there. Do what I did. Scroll up.