Poggle the daily login character???

Prev1
WHat does it mean, man???

Replies

• Options
    Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    WHat does it mean, man???

It means that you will get poggle shards next month.

Sorry, had to.
  • Options
    Thanks. Real helpful.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    General Poggle leak was correct.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Most likely it just means that LS Geo TB is still on track to be released this month.
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    Most likely it just means that LS Geo TB is still on track to be released this month.

Except the calendar has separatist might twice...
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    HK22 wrote: »

Except the calendar has separatist might twice...

Which is subject to change...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    "The bees are getting ready to leave the hive again".
  • Options
    It means we'll get poggle the greater. A hero's journey requiring poggle tge lesser.
  • Options
    It's because Geo's and clones will be needed for the next Malak style event.

I hope so. My geos are all g12 except spy who's g11 and brood who's r2. My clones are 3 at g12 and the other 2 at g11. Pretty easy gearing even if g12 is needed.
  • Options
    Maybe they are doing it because Padme will most likely come back in November?
  • Options
    Geos needed for some sort of pve event
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Geos needed for some sort of pve event

Yeah they already are. Ds tb. Maybe they are just saying ls tb is delayed so might as well work on geos since ds tb will be tge norm for awhile.

Or poggle the greater. The first 8 star unlock. He'll also unlock at g13.
  • Options
    That's the rumor of the day ;)

1) Clones to unlock mundi

Followed by
    2a) Jedi Council (mundi + shakti are hard requirements) - LS
    2b) Geos - DS
    To unlock Anakin

Make of this what you will...
  • Options
    Pretty disappointing that a GW store toon is the daily log-in.......
  • Options
    vinitwins wrote: »

Followed by
    2b) Geos - DS
    To unlock Anakin

And all fake News LOL
  • Options
    You gotta love when CG gives us a GW exclusive char in the login rewards!

Man thank god we didnt get any hard to farm geonosians because it's not like that owuldve matter.
  • Options

I hope so. My geos are all g12 except spy who's g11 and brood who's r2. My clones are 3 at g12 and the other 2 at g11. Pretty easy gearing even if g12 is needed.

Except they'll need to be r7
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Pretty disappointing that a GW store toon is the daily log-in.......

As opposed to clone sergeant last month?
  • Options

Followed by
    2b) Geos - DS
    To unlock Anakin

I heard you're going to need:

Ronald McDonald
    Grimmace
    Hamburgler

And two other legendary happy meal heroes.

• Options
    It means more shard shop currency.
  • Options

Except they'll need to be r7

That's what saved crystals are for. Though I doubt it'll be r7. Maybe g13. They have never required fully maxed characters. Just mostly maxed. Even then I doubt it'll be quite that high. Maybe the 16.5 k power. I could see 17k or 18k but probably not much higher.

Given that geos would be a legendary if they are the req and that req is for epic confrontations, even that is doubtful.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    You gotta love when CG gives us a GW exclusive char in the login rewards!

Man thank god we didnt get any hard to farm geonosians because it's not like that owuldve matter.

Yeah poggle is one of the easiest to get. I alteady have him at 7 stars on my alt account.
  • Options

Followed by
    2b) Geos - DS
    To unlock Anakin

I heard you're going to need:

Ronald McDonald
    Grimmace
    Hamburgler

And two other legendary happy meal heroes.

All marques?
  • Options
    geo queen!
  • Options
    This sure is mysterious, it's not as if the newest addition to the game prominently features Geonosians, even requiring them for several missions.

Oh.

Oh, wait.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    This sure is mysterious, it's not as if the newest addition to the game prominently features Geonosians, even requiring them for several missions.

Oh.

Oh, wait.

Did you ever see that Adam Sandler movie the Wedding Singer?

There's a part early on, where he confronts his ex-fiance. She explains why she didn't go through with the ceremony. Where he yells "things that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!"

Yeah, we needed poggle like before the geo TB.... it's a lil late now... and it's an easy farm..

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Oh.

Oh, wait.

There's a part early on, where he confronts his ex-fiance. She explains why she didn't go through with the ceremony. Where he yells "things that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!"

Yeah, we needed poggle like before the geo TB.... it's a lil late now... and it's an easy farm..

The Geo TB is still happening. People who don't have the geos farmed for it yet still need to farm them. And giving us the easiest to obtain relevant character as the login is SOP for CG.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Oh.

Oh, wait.

The Geo TB is still happening. People who don't have the geos farmed for it yet still need to farm them. And giving us the easiest to obtain relevant character as the login is SOP for CG.

Not surprising, but yet nonetheless quite disappointing