Any update on the battle log?

It has been many days I heard about the battle log. Any update on when it will goes live?

If making it on phone takes too much time, what about make it on a website?

Replies

• Options
    they have already said they are trying to get something going with swgoh.gg for a battle log so we just need to wait and see how it pans out
  • Options
    Thanks for the info
  • Options
    Offloading battle logs to a private, ad-infested, nearly unusable website is a terrible decision. This data should be handled by the studio.
  • Options
    I love your profile pic
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Offloading battle logs to a private, ad-infested, nearly unusable website is a terrible decision. This data should be handled by the studio.

I just want to second this statement. swgoh.gg used to be an excellent site, but is now barely usable because of the ridiculous amount of ads. It's a bummer that CG chose them as their primary source for displaying this information. Hopefully it will be available via API so we don't have to use .gg more than is absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    Guys, Adblock Plus and problem solved
  • Options
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Guys, Adblock Plus and problem solved

g8t3sbzsneng.jpg
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    My issue is more with that the detailed player information regarding GAC is locked by a patreon subscription which benefits one individual user

If I was a spender I’d rather give my money to CG on monthly basis than another player who was given tools by CG
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    My issue is more with that the detailed player information regarding GAC is locked by a patreon subscription which benefits one individual user

Wait, what?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Wait, what?

These was a post about a guy who created a battle log but u had to pay him to get the info from the bot.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

Wait, what?

These was a post about a guy who created a battle log but u had to pay him to get the info from the bot.
    Yeah but i looked into the server itself and couldn't find it -- guess it was fake. My bad for spreading false info
  • Options

Wait, what?

Yeah but i looked into the server itself and couldn't find it -- guess it was fake. My bad for spreading false info

The server was real and existed at a point. The guy was badgered on here by people who didnt understand what it actually recorded so he probally went into hiding. From all I got from it is didnt even really track anything special, just the teams and characters used by enemy D, what you used against them, and battle results (only for offense).
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options

Wait, what?

Ultra created General Anakin rumor confirmed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH