Training droid smuggling

Don't you think that this event is outdated? Rewards are useless and in all these years I have seen only a couple of omega.

Replies

• Options
    Rewards are useless

Low-midlevel players will disagree.

P.S. Additional tier with something useful for high-end players can be nice though (relics materials comes in mind first).
  • Options
    Rewards age only worthless when you run out. People said the same thing about old raid gear... relics say hi.
  • Options
    Agreed. I probably have enough droids to upgrade every character that's not at max lvl.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe we'll get another Jawa who can crunch training droids and sim tickets into something.
  • Options
    Especially since actually levelling up toons is bad **** GAC matchmaking. (which is still broke)
    Anyone thats been playing 6months or more should have a ton of training droids. It also seems that the training droid event comes A LOT more frequently then credit heist event. I still remember when they'd come the day after each other and 7/8 days apart. *sigh* Those were the good ole days
  • Options
    Even new players don't need this event that much because they'll run into a credit wall WAY before they run out of training droids...
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    GhostRep wrote: »
    Even new players don't need this event that much because they'll run into a credit wall WAY before they run out of training droids...

It's like everyone is ignoring the 2-4 mk6 syringes you might get!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH