Geo DSTB Geo Ship Mission

This mission is way way to difficult. I have gear 12.5 geos and they all died before I got to reinforce 1 ship. They also got dazed at the start so I couldn't even group attack. What is the deal with the terrible RNG on these ship combat missions?

Replies

• Options
    Bossk + thrawn help
  • Options
    I had G13 and all but 1 died before reinforcing (G13 Thrawn capital). If you don’t use HT as your first reinforcement you’re screwed. Terrible balance. Oh, and I couldn’t complete the mission because the game decided to take away my ability buttons. GG CG, GG.
  • Deadheat
    78 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    Bossk + thrawn help

HT can’t be one of the 3 first ships you use.
  • Options
    I completed it today, no Thrawn, no Bossk, and my geos are all g12.3

The thing that swung it? GK’s daze move didn’t land on Sun Fac. So he could still assist the others. Without that stroke of RNG I’d never have completed it.
  • Options
    Yeah, you have to get lucky and avoid daze on one of them, preferably soldier. I managed to do it last TB, and lost this TB because all 3 got daze. Or get really lucky and face Endurance instead.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Once Negotiator opened with his basic for me. That’s another way to beat it.

The other option is to tier 7 everyone including the capital ship. That will probably give you a 50% chance.
  • Options
    Can you even beat Negotiator without HT and or Geo's?

If you can't that's not right.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    Can you even beat Negotiator without HT and or Geo's?

If you can't that's not right.

You can't beat Malak without certain teams. How is that not right?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Whatelse73
    2186 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Because CG doesn't seem to realize that when you label a ship a "tank" it isn't supposed to hit harder than ships that are labeled "attack" like all the tanks it loads up on those missions do. Tank ships hitting mine for 80, 100, 130K damage and mine are hitting those "tank" ships for 30-50K.

It is ridiculous, but they want it harder so you relic up your pilots too!

And if we got to use HT and Thrawn for both missions, then I doubt anyone would complain. But we can only use them once per zone, so yeah. Easy to say "just use HT and Thrawn!" but there are two ships missions...(And for one you are forced to use Geos as your 3 starters, even though 1-2 will get destroyed before you even get to move)
  • Options
    Deadheat wrote: »
    Bossk + thrawn help

people use ht as a reinforcement?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Bossk + thrawn help

In the mission that requires you to start with the 3 Geos ships, they don’t really have an alternative.
  • Options
    Thrawn, G12 geos and hounds tooth as only reinforcement.

Not that hard
  • Options
    Bossk + thrawn help

In the mission that requires you to start with the 3 Geos ships, they don’t really have an alternative.

but what about the other mission?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Bossk + thrawn help

but what about the other mission?

Have you read the thread title?
  • Options
    The problem is not everyone in your guild can use it since you must use some for platoons.
  • Options
    Well this mission is harder and I have failed it for the first time. The best part was Clone Sargent one shooting my HT. Then again I guess I was lucky to have him come out as reinforcement at all as it was almost over before that.

Also have failed for the first time Tambor mission as well.

Would not be surprised if they buffed up these clones as well with recent rework.
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    The problem is not everyone in your guild can use it since you must use some for platoons.

Not really lol, you don’t need platoons filled.
    Thrawn and hounds tooth are still gonna win.
  • Options
    Beat it with Tarkin and no HT today, against Neg. Don't ask me how.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Because CG doesn't seem to realize that when you label a ship a "tank" it isn't supposed to hit harder than ships that are labeled "attack" like all the tanks it loads up on those missions do. Tank ships hitting mine for 80, 100, 130K damage and mine are hitting those "tank" ships for 30-50K.

PvE ships are different from player ships. Everything hits harder. That’s the point.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.