Congratulations CG and EA!

Prev1
September ‘19 has been the worst month in the history of the game.

Hope the Q3 numbers got a good boost, maybe now you can go back to creating content?

I hear whale milk is delicious...

Replies

• Options
    How long before the same actors post the same responses to this like it's their given duty in life. Because you know they're coming. They can't resist. There's nothing else for them to do except post the same tired stuff...

Let's get it out of the way.

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"what more do you expect"

"you're wrong"

Now, let's see who just can't resist posting the same tired comment on -what they will say is the same tired post.

HENCE THE LOGIC- YOU CAN'T STOP IT, BUT YOU CAN STOP YOURSELF FROM RESPONDING TO IT.

So stop, please.
  • Options
    How terribly dramatic.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    How terribly dramatic.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You forgot the "respectfully."
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    How terribly dramatic.

Well played....
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    How long before the same actors post the same responses to this like it's their given duty in life. Because you know they're coming. They can't resist. There's nothing else for them to do except post the same tired stuff...

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"you're wrong"

Now, let's see who just can't resist posting the same tired comment on -what they will say is the same tired post.

HENCE THE LOGIC- YOU CAN'T STOP IT, BUT YOU CAN STOP YOURSELF FROM RESPONDING TO IT.

So stop, please.

You forgot one; "worst month for whom?" I betcha CG and EA are extremely happy with all the money they have made, and the whales will be be extremely happy when they unlock their characters first.
  • Options
    Git guud because it’s a slap in the face.

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Git guud because it’s a slap in the face.

With a salmon.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Stun Guns!
  • Options
    I think we'd all be lying to ourselves to some degree if we didn't acknowledge, that, we kinda got the impression something would be released this month. That is the purpose of their state of the galaxy- to let us know what to expect possibly this month.

CG always adds the disclaimer of tentatively or possibly. So there really wasn't any promise from CG to deliver anything. We get that. Just, we were kinda under the impression of something, possibly, kinda big this month.

Guess not. We all will have to deal.

I don't mind the posts asking for communication. Nothing wrong with that. Even if it's post 10093828 of the day. They have forum moderators that can nix these posts too if it becomes excessive.

And - yes my first post was lightly taking a poke at the - we need new stuff and the, you got new stuff argument that was about to and often does ensue on these posts. Have fun with it rather than run from it.

Happy Friday all! Let's hope they go off course and make an announcement before the weekend! lol

• Options
    I think we'd all be lying to ourselves to some degree if we didn't acknowledge, that, we kinda got the impression something would be released this month. That is the purpose of their state of the galaxy- to let us know what to expect possibly this month.

CG always adds the disclaimer of tentatively or possibly. So there really wasn't any promise from CG to deliver anything. We get that. Just, we were kinda under the impression of something, possibly, kinda big this month.

Guess not. We all will have to deal.

I don't mind the posts asking for communication. Nothing wrong with that. Even if it's post 10093828 of the day. They have forum moderators that can nix these posts too if it becomes excessive.

And - yes my first post was lightly taking a poke at the - we need new stuff and the, you got new stuff argument that was about to and often does ensue on these posts. Have fun with it rather than run from it.

Happy Friday all! Let's hope they go off course and make an announcement before the weekend! lol

September is the new August.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/213082/state-of-the-galaxy-september-2019#latest

Please tell me what part of the state of the galaxy was incorrect. The expectations they set on the state of the galaxy for September has been met
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    /ragequit

K, I’m back

Edit: maybe we’ll get a puzzle!?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/213082/state-of-the-galaxy-september-2019#latest

Please tell me what part of the state of the galaxy was incorrect. The expectations they set on the state of the galaxy for September has been met

STOP THE LOGIC
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Please tell me where I said they didn't?
  • Options
    Wow, another hilarious “sarcastic “ post. Yawn
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"you're wrong"

So stop, please.

They’ve arrived, except for one.

Now all that’s left is for one of them to derail the thread so that the missing team member has an excuse to close it.
  • Options
    From the post "We want to use the State of the Galaxy as the once-a-month check-in with the players talking about our progress on building new features, what may be coming out that month"

I CLEARLY didn't say they didn't meet expectations.

Please, don't straw man me. That's such poor argument. I never said those words. I never insinuated that.

Do you know what a straw man argument is?

Are you aware that you are doing that?

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"you're wrong"

So stop, please.

Now all that’s left is for one of them to derail the thread so that the missing team member has an excuse to close it.

The poster you quoted already did a fine job of derailing the thread with the second post of the thread.

But what's the topic? Game is terrible? Definitely a worthwhile discussion topic when the entire substance of the post was "game is terrible."
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    From the post "We want to use the State of the Galaxy as the once-a-month check-in with the players talking about our progress on building new features, what may be coming out that month"

I CLEARLY didn't say they didn't meet expectations.

Please, don't straw man me. That's such poor argument. I never said those words. I never insinuated that.

Do you know what a straw man argument is?

Are you aware that you are doing that?

You are right, my b
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Something was released though. I get that you don't want to consider it "content," but it's the thing we were led to expect by the State of the Galaxy and all the other posts leading up to it.

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"you're wrong"

So stop, please.

Are you calling Kyno part of our "team"? He's not even invited to the party.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno is now a member of the Keyboard Warrior Guild @Liath

Congrats Kyno, btw.
  • Options
    8uln.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"you're wrong"

So stop, please.

Tequillasun derailed this thread while pretending to be not one of them

I suspect he’s one of TVF’s cronies pretending not to be one as an elaborate troll
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I can neither confirm nor deny that information because that information is given out on a need-to-know basis and at this point in time you do not need to know.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"you're wrong"

So stop, please.

The poster you quoted already did a fine job of derailing the thread with the second post of the thread.

But what's the topic? Game is terrible? Definitely a worthwhile discussion topic when the entire substance of the post was "game is terrible."

I’ve noticed that you only seem to care about “worthwhile” responses when it suits you.
    By all means though, let’s get this closed so all attention can return to the content of your breakfast.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    September has been the best month. Finally got a chance to finish a couple squads and relax a bit. Next month is my birthday month so you know something good is coming then😁
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Besides, the thread title already violates forum rules, so we don't need to derail it to get it closed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"you're wrong"

So stop, please.

You seem to be the one derailing the conversation.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

"Do something else"

"Disagree"

"you're wrong"

So stop, please.

You seem to be the one derailing the conversation.

Keep up the good work and you'll be promoted to KWG officer!
This discussion has been closed.