Best general ships for any fleet based combat

I've never been a huge fan of fleet battles but since they are necessary for zeta farming and shard farming for toons like b1 battle droid and shaak ti I'm considering taking some time to enhance my ships to bring in better rewards as my current rank is 899 and I havent been able to successfully clear stage 5 hard mode of fleet. My best ships got wiped during an attempt for shaak ti and I need to know what ships I should be working on. I dont have han's millennium falcon yet so that ship is out for now but what other options are there?

Replies

• Shockers
    172 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Bossk, Biggs, Vader, geos, HMF, both the Phoenix ships. Tie fighter, boba’s
  • Options
    Silencer is vastly underrated. Particularly once you need more than one viable fleet in your inventory. It's special can hit for over 220,000k when maxed.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Silencer is vastly underrated. Particularly once you need more than one viable fleet in your inventory. It's special can hit for over 220,000k when maxed.

Yup. Definitely want Silencer as high as possible. Great ship. Stuns on basic? Yes please.
  • Options

Also, there has to be a FO capital with Ep. 9, so it sounds like a good investment. And even the present FO is pretty useful for GA/TW.
    Another thing that might pay off could be jumping at Vulture droid the moment it becomes farmable. Malevolence is all but confirmed at this point and the Vulture has the added benefit of not needing a pilot. Add the Geos (who are needed for TB anyway) and you have a solid base for possible future meta.
  • Options
    I actually started using endurance because I was tired of the old thrawn, home one, tarkin ships. And get this, I dont even have HT and I actually stopped dropping in ships. My starting lineup is Rex's arc (my rex is g12), vader, biggs (also g12), reinforcements are phantom 2, ahsoka, plo koon, anakin's star fighter. Ideally you want all 3 if them to be level 3 reinforcement. My endurance skills r all lvl 7 except for the ultimate which is maxed. That retribution helps lol.
  • Options
    Hound’s tooth should be all you need. Geos are another good option to easily 3 star but require 3 times the pilots and ships.
  • Options

Yep, I kill silencer immediately because of that
  • Options
    I actually started using endurance because I was tired of the old thrawn, home one, tarkin ships. And get this, I dont even have HT and I actually stopped dropping in ships. My starting lineup is Rex's arc (my rex is g12), vader, biggs (also g12), reinforcements are phantom 2, ahsoka, plo koon, anakin's star fighter. Ideally you want all 3 if them to be level 3 reinforcement. My endurance skills r all lvl 7 except for the ultimate which is maxed. That retribution helps lol.

That is surprising, but it's Anakin synergy.