Separatists combat mission in Phase 4 of Geo TB

Has anyone had success beating it? If so how did you do it? My guild is saying not to waste Troops on it.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Lilpup wrote: »
    Has anyone had success beating it? If so how did you do it? My guild is saying not to waste Troops on it.

Thanks

1/2 can be done. There are videos on it.

Don't think anyone has done 2/2. Likely a combination of needing all platoons completed and G15 Relic Level 20
  • Options
    An r7 GG makes 1/2 reasonably easy, with g12 Dooku, B2, B1 and Magnatard alongside.

I took all those toons except Magna into wave 2 and simply couldn’t make a dent in it.
  • Options
    Lilpup wrote: »

Thanks

Worth pointing out that you get much more points for 1/2 in this mission than the others. More in fact than 3/4 in the other missions.

So, although I understand why guilds avoid the mission (we certainly did to begin with), you don’t need many successes for it to have been worthwhile.
  • Options
    I'm curious if there's been more progress. I can go 2/2 with Dooku, B1, B2, Magna and Wat, but that cuts out the SM in the bottom. anyone had success with Nute or GG into phase 2?
  • Options
    It can be done with Dooku + 4 Geos if you are able to get lucky with ability blocks.
  • Options
    Kiltman457 wrote: »
    I'm curious if there's been more progress. I can go 2/2 with Dooku, B1, B2, Magna and Wat, but that cuts out the SM in the bottom. anyone had success with Nute or GG into phase 2?

This, dooku b1 b2 magna and wat do it, but it's not worth losing the sm our guild hits 32 and it can hit 33 if we all do the dooku mission but we would rather get 2k GET2 currency since 32 to 33 is like not worth
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    What a terrible necro. Was all set to point out some things until I saw the date.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Kiltman457 wrote: »

This, dooku b1 b2 magna and wat do it, but it's not worth losing the sm our guild hits 32 and it can hit 33 if we all do the dooku mission but we would rather get 2k GET2 currency since 32 to 33 is like not worth

What guild?
  • Options
    Shame on u kiltman necromancy is illegal
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Correct.
    ● Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.
  • MaricSkywalker
    170 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Can be done- hardest CM in DsTB. Dooku b1 b2 and GG. Either relic nute or ddk.

Kill dmg dealers- (ponds-sgt, or echo Rex)
    Ability block (use turret for ten down aoe) Rex shaak and control them with stuns.

Make sure ddk or nute have specials and TM a going into p2. Ddk roll (to live through jka aoe) or nute extort jka to start. Kill jka hK gmy.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    lnr4hk03y5bo.jpeg

Phase 1 make rex kill priority,
    Phase 2 Ani is kill priority.
    My speed was 340 on Nute and Dooku.