Fix Ackbar, Lobot, Elder, Acolyte, Rex. Day 7

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Issue with unremovable debuffs (and buffs for the few buff strippers out there) comes from the versions that have an upgrade for duration and have been upgraded for that duration extension.

For instance, Sideous's healing immunity debuffs via Deathstroke (basic attack). At levels 1-4, the healing immunity duration is 2 rounds, and if applied via Deathstroke at these levels, the debuff CAN be removed. Now, at level 5, the ability upgrade extends the Healing Immunity duration to 3 rounds. THIS is where the problem occurs in the sense that it no longer gets recognized by the respective buff/debuff removing abilities.

I was told earlier that the devs are already aware of it, however the one that mentioned this was a fellow player on the forums.
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    BeWary wrote: »
    Related to this, I had 1 or 2 times where Ackbar didn't dispel Grand Moff Tarkin's "Offense Down" debuff. GMT is pretty rare, so this one isn't seen as much, though it should still be fixed.

I wasn't aware of this, but I will look around see if it's a known bug or not (;

Yeah, I've had more than a few times where EE fails to dispel Offense and Defense Down. Not only that, but when it does work, he seems to pick and choose who to dispel, even if that's the only debuff they have. Sorry, I can't remember who inflicted said debuffs.

There's also an annoying priority bug in which if a hero is stunned and ability blocked at the same time, EE will remove the ability block and leave them stunned. This is easily fixed by making the ability work like it's supposed to in the first place.
  • Options
    +1
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support guys
    {RotE}
  • thecuriousocelot
    1030 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Day 6 of the Bug Brother House.

Emotions are running high. Luke did not survive the Galactic War today, putting Daka and Ackbar at loggerheads. Ackbar insists its not his job to revive their friends; she retorts they would have survived if he healed their mortal wounds in the first place. Qui-Gon comes over in an attempt to defuse the situation, but everyone groans when he brings Barriss along to assist him. Feeling hurt, she naively lashes out at Dooku, who refuses to shut up until the room is stunned into silence.

End scene.
  • Options
    The update today fixed Darth Sidious/IG-88's healing immunity! They can finally be dispelled now!
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Day 6 of the Bug Brother House.

Emotions are running high. Luke did not survive the Galactic War today, putting Daka and Ackbar at loggerheads. Ackbar insists its not his job to revive their friends; she retorts they would have survived if he healed their mortal wounds in the first place. Qui-Gon comes over in an attempt to defuse the situation, but everyone groans when he brings Barriss along to assist him. Feeling hurt, she naively lashes out at Dooku, who refuses to shut up until the room is stunned into silence.

End scene.

Bravo!
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    ZHunter99 wrote: »
    The update today fixed Darth Sidious/IG-88's healing immunity! They can finally be dispelled now!

Yeah, looks good! Unfortunately, they said in the notes there are other problems with dispelling that they're still working on, but at least they're not ignoring the issue. :)
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, 7 days later we can finally see an end to our dispellers blight. This is a good day for justice now our de-debuffers can finally do what they should have been able to do a long time ago.

Thank you for all the support guys (:
    {RotE}
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    The update fixed the healing immunity afaik, but the extra dots that can't be removed are still an issue. Faced them again today in GW with elder.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    So happy it's fixed! Thanks devs :smiley: