Utterly useless rewards

The entire event is bad enough, but when you destroy your guild in order to move forward with this boring, stale, badly designed so called "content" and you get this reward for 26 stars...you seriously expect people to spend to this crap game after constantly getting such disappointing rewards?

You need to seriously revamp the reward structure...

8b9np2qqae44.png

rji7l87qb2xi.png

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    It either has crap rewards or it destroys guilds, can't have it both ways.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Destroying your guild was your own choice (or your guild mates'/officers' choice). You can't really blame CG for that.
  • Gaben
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    That is why we hate this game. CG+EA teams is not change, without Carrie is same bad things happened. I didn't expect anything else. EA is gonna be EA. I don't care, I will tell my opinion. You are sorry, and ruins all the feelings about this game. Your SW game is a joke, creates many characters that is gonna be op, and the truth is... pfffff.. leave it! General Grievous never beat any sith, and you makes him a "one shot" killer. Mace Windu is one of the best and powerful jedi master, and here we go, he is almost the worst jedi. And much more mistakes....Where is the respect for this Universe? You just wait for the money, and doesn't care about the players. In the future you need to release better and better character for beating the current meta. What will happen? AoE that instantly kill 2 or more enemies? Relic 40? Go on, the wales gonna be pay. This game is unleashed, and you can't stop it. Rush toward to End..... Soon...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see anything bad about those rewards, and don't see what the issue is at all. The GET and crystals are great, the finisher pieces are great, there's g12+ and useful g12 like medpacs. The mk10 blastechs aren't great, but they can be used in relics now, and are a small part of the overall rewards.
  • Options
    Those rewards seem respectable to me. It's TB. It's about the GET and GET2, the gear and crystals are really just kinda thrown on top... nice, but extra.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    The rewards are pretty good. As most things in this game, it is RNG dependent, but my guild usually gets good rewards.

This is for 21*
    5gozcg554o1g.png
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    If you think those are utterly useless, I'd love to see what you think is barely useful.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Bare useful... Stunguns tons of stunguns, kryos stuncuffs etc.. i have more tha 300 pieces of the crap...
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Lucky you I guess. Glad you have hundreds of crystals and GEC and finishers.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH