Wrong way

I think that the game lost the original idea and went in a direction of old republic. There is a wall of Revan, Revan jedi ,Revan sith so I expect Revan healer or Revan lover on the next update. Personally I'm an older player and fan of SW and I don't even know where this character came from,but I know that in the arena if you don't have Revan you have nothing. Darth Vader, gm Yoda became marginal characters so the game lost original idea and became old republic. It's a money make concept and notthing else. In the fleet arena take a look first 20. The scheme is the same. Mil.Falcon is among all of them because he is unbeatable in FArena just like Revan. Simply and borring but it was a good game.

Replies

• Options
    What was the original idea of the game?
  • Options
    Every game with some sort of arena/multiplayer will always have a meta. The original idea at least when I started playing was to be able to collect and play with iconic Star Wars characters from all across the Mythos, wether it be the old expanded universe, movies/ tv shows, or the Disney era expanded universe.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    HadJetberg wrote: »
    so I expect Revan healer or Revan lover on the next update.

Then you haven't been paying attention.