Galactic war shipments bug

I have 780 war tokens , I want to refresh to buy the same for a third time which cost 50 war tokens
But it tell me that I lack the requirement to do so

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Try when you have 50 or more crystals. I'm pretty sure it will work then. It won't use your crystals though.

Don't know why anyone would waste tokens on refreshes though. Shards are far more valuable and tokens cam never accumulate faster than you can use.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    I see the same bug. I'm also trying to upgrade Luminara quickly and I can't refresh. It says the cost is 50 war tokens and I have 780. I only have 35 crystals, so I think that is the bug. This should be fixed in my opinion.
  • Options
    After completing a galactic war I won 400 galactic war tokens but only recieved 200. This happened on two occasions back to back. I want my missing tokens today!
  • Options
    Drekulviin wrote: »
    I have 780 war tokens , I want to refresh to buy the same for a third time which cost 50 war tokens
    But it tell me that I lack the requirement to do so

As Keavan said, refreshing shipments is a waste of resources. Shipments refresh every 6 hours or so and so you can always spend more per day than you earn.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    An opinion that refreshing is a waste of resources does not change the fact that the bug is still there and it should be fixed, right? ;-)
  • Drekulviin
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    AdobeWan wrote: »
    An opinion that refreshing is a waste of resources does not change the fact that the bug is still there and it should be fixed, right? ;-)

Thank you for answering to this , I just didn't feel like I wanted to waste my time ;)
    Some people are not patient or\and cannot login every 6hrs .some people have a life ;)

Edit: anyway this timer is dumb and useless we should have the opportunity to spend them at once