Marquee Fatigue...

Last year at this time, Marquee fatigue was actually a problem, all of these new Characters coming out, but they’re all Marquee.... I’ll give CG credit, they fixed that problem this year...

Replies

• Options
    This year has been far more reworks and fewer, larger additions to the game in the form of the territory battles, relics, and GAC.

"Fewer marquees and more reworks" is something the players were asking for a lot.
    Still not a he.
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    This year has been far more reworks and fewer, larger additions to the game in the form of the territory battles, relics, and GAC.

"Fewer marquees and more reworks" is something the players were asking for a lot.
    Re works are nice, but NO, people want NEW content, not re skinned TW, a new type of PVE event or PVP... all the people quitting Guilds are clearly Loving the “Rewards and reworks” they are getting.. A game can actually rework characters AND have new Content that isn’t constant GEAR grinds.. NO ONE asked for that!

• Options
    Back to back Gear level increases without playable content is desired by no community
  • Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    Re works are nice, but NO, people want NEW content, not re skinned TW, a new type of PVE event or PVP... all the people quitting Guilds are clearly Loving the “Rewards and reworks” they are getting.. A game can actually rework characters AND have new Content that isn’t constant GEAR grinds.. NO ONE asked for that!
    None of what we've gotten is a "reskin." People love throwing that word around to pretend the new content we've gotten is not new content.

Fact of the matter is, if you No True Scotsman all the new content we get into not counting then it is impossible for us to ever get new content.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I am loving all the reworks. As is most of my guild and alliance. Marquee fatigue was real. And every touch up/ rework has been fantastic.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    It was crazy, but I’m kind of hoping for another splash Faction like when Phoenix, Old Republic and bounty hunters (upgrade) dropped.
  • Options
    I don't mind re-works but I would like to see the complete team so I know who I need to gear. In a holding pattern right now waiting to see what is coming for 501ST/clones and GA.