Gear and Relic Stats not applying correctly

When I was about to add GG's G12+ finisher, he was at 199 speed. The G12+ piece says it would add +8 speed, but after adding it, he was still at 199 speed.
I moved on and couldn't be bothered to complain about this, but now I've just upgraded his relic piece from 4 to 5 and upgrading to Relic 5 should have given him an extra 12k health. He was at 122k before upgrading and now he is at 127k....

What the hell am I missing???

Even if these stats were applied before any mods, there should still be a BASE 12k increase in health, but this hasn't happened?

Replies

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I can't say much about the finisher. I suspect you just looked wrong. Maybe you're using a speed set, and you increased speed by 10 from 189 to 199?

As for the relic, you are misunderstanding. The difference between r4 and r5 isn't simply add whatever is in the right column. It's right column - left column. I have GK at r5 right now, and he gets about 13k health (left column). If I give him r6, he'll get about 17k health. So about a 4k difference.
  • Atzel
    56 posts Member
    Options
    From Relic 4 to Relic 5 you get 2754 More base health.

GG has 129 Base speed at G13 , yours should have that too
  • Options
    I don't understand why are so many people confused with stats on the relic upgrades.
    It is very clearly shown with an arrow PrevStats -> NewStats. It is not PrevStats + NewStats.
    What you're seeing on the right, is the upgraded stats, after applying the relic, not how much your hp will go up.

As for the Finisher, you most definitely saw it incorrectly. I'd follow the advice from Atzel and remove the mods on GG, then check his speed. It should be at 129.
  • Options
    my GG has a health set on him, no speed mods.

I thought the relics were cumulative but if not then fine
  • Options
    To make it easier: just look at GG's panel and subtract the green number in parentheses from the total speed. If the result is not 129, then you didn't receive your 8 speed and I suggest you file a ticket to get it because you should have.