Count Dooku's leader ability bug

Ok, count Dooku's leadership ability seems to be bugged.

When his team evades, they should get offensive up which is fair enough BUT I have been seeing in pvp teams with him as leader that they get offensive up for all types of avoids.
Resist and deflect should not be rewarding them with a buff.
Only dodge.

The most common was Dooku's multi stun from lighting being resisted and they get the buff.

Thoughts.

Replies

• Options
    I've noticed the same on Poggle's skill, whenever they resist Dooku's stun or some other debuff it triggers the Offense Up or Turn Meter buff.
    Unfair IMO.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Deflecking should grant the buff IMHO as its the same thing as dodging really, however I agree about the resisting part.

The resisting off up bug is not on everyone. I can confirm this as I run a dooku lead team. The only toons that get an off up buff when resisting a debuff, are the ones that have insight. They get they buff on resisting but also lose insight.
  • Options
    Who do you run in your Dooku team?
  • SinnerWill
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    All debuffs (excluding turn-meter reduction) can now be evaded in addition to being resisted. There are 2 different fly-texts for evasion success based upon the damage type (physical and special), which has always caused confusion as to whether or not a character evaded or resisted. Additionally, evasion rolls come before tenacity rolls.

So, yes, you'll notice more evasion (and by extension, effects that center around successful evades) going on.

And one exception to the rule is turn-meter reduction. It can (since most aren't guaranteed to occur) still apply regardless of whether or not the action applying it was evaded and/or resisted.