Unable to buy Kyrotech using GAC tokens

Hi,

I have 5000+ tokens but am unable to buy anything from the GAC token store since past few days in the first three rows. A message is flashing that I should be at least in bronzium league to buy!!

What is this and why can't I spend the currency I have earned.

PS: I reached Khyber league in last GAC.

Replies

• Padmé_Sadmé
    208 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    PS. Your rank resets every new GAC set.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    ^ That.
  • Options
    Thanks. However, it is weird that they do not allow one to spend currency earned in prior GAC just because rank resets in new GAC. One should have flexibility to spend when one wants
  • Options
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Thanks. However, it is weird that they do not allow one to spend currency earned in prior GAC just because rank resets in new GAC. One should have flexibility to spend when one wants

You are given a whole week to spend ur GAC coins once the current one ends.

Why didn't u spend them then?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

I don't find it weird. You're in Carbonite league now.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

i'm with you, sort of.
    I too think it's weird/stupid, but it's also not like you didn't have the chance to spend em. The GAC token income is super low, so it's not super inconvenient or anything like that.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Everything is all good until they release a new legendary character during the first week of a GAC so that it's impossible to gear up for the event.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Everything is all good until they release a new legendary character during the first week of a GAC so that it's impossible to gear up for the event.

Is any of the gear in the GAC store exclusive to that store?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    It's not like it's hard to get to chromium. You can lose like, half your matches and still get there easily.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    To me I feel like this is one of those situations where it’s no big deal either way. Can only purchase certain items when in corresponding league. (trying to ensure participation)

As Kyno said - nothing exclusive in there.
    As Jar said- rising the ranks is pretty easy.

I just spend it all on kyros. The currency goes pretty quick.
  • Options
    Thanks, guys. I also buy Kyrotech from there.