Galactic War Loot Nerfed? D:

MLGebra
343 posts Member
Today my final galactic war chest awarded not a 6-star training droid as it has for the last 50+ days, but a 4-star training droid... What's up with that?! I'm not in a particular training droid shortage it's just a bit saddening that completing GW is the only way to get 6-star droids. They held a special place in both my heart and my inventory.

Replies

• Options
    Lol. It doesn't say anywhere that the final stage of GW ENTITLES you to a training droid.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    I actually received an Aayla shard as reward on GW today without completing all nodes....was just after halfway through GW - that has never happened before and usually I only receive a random shard after completing all GW nodes... :)
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't say that it entitles you to ability mats either but there would be an uproar if those stopped showing up. :wink:

This is only a semi-serious thread. It really doesn't matter in the big picture haha.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    LegoLegs_ wrote: »
    I actually received an Aayla shard as reward on GW today without completing all nodes....was just after halfway through GW - that has never happened before and usually I only receive a random shard after completing all GW nodes... :)

Nodes 10-11 have a (low) chance for shards. 12 is the only guaranteed one.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I got a Vader shard today. I was very surprised.
  • Options
    Today I got a shard at both 11th and 12th nodes. Once upon a time I got a shard at as I thought 9th, but it might be 10th, I'm not pretty sure.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I got a Old Ben shard before he was farmable Lol
  • WayoftheGods
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    For me it seems that I used to get a character shard occasionally from node 9-11 and the final node would yield 1-3 character shards. Now I only seem to get 1 upon completion.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    I got a 6-star and a 5-star training droid plus a shard of the almighty mob enforcer for today's GW.