Add Leviathan or Ravager As Capital Ship

I’m pretty new to Galaxy of Heros, but why I started playing this was because they had Revan in it. I plan on making my entire Sith Empire and as a Kotor fan, I’m sure I speak for other, this would be great to have. Mainly the Leviathan with Revan in charge of it (of course thats me being bias), but either way I’d be happy. Or a sith trooper from Kotor, the silver one or the Sith Trooper, but add them as new characters. I’m not sure if this is an old request, but I’d like to hear you guys thoughts.

Replies

• Options
    At this point I'd be happy if they added Ewok Glider to ships just to show they are paying attention to ships.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    At this point I'd be happy if they added Ewok Glider to ships just to show they are paying attention to ships.

Yea they hardly have any ships, I was disappointed in that :(
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm sure they will release an old republic capital ship when we return back to the OR era but right now we are focused on CW and then sequel trilogy once LS TB drops
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I'm sure they will release an old republic capital ship when we return back to the OR era but right now we are focused on CW and then sequel trilogy once LS TB drops

When is the OR era? Like I said I’m new and been wanting Revan. I’m hoping theyd add the Leviathan then, if EA and Disney want my money thats how theyll get it
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

When is the OR era? Like I said I’m new and been wanting Revan. I’m hoping theyd add the Leviathan then, if EA and Disney want my money thats how theyll get it
    Well we had a year of Old Republic content that ended in April. They haven't told us when they plan on revisiting this era other than they are not done with it

I don't expect them to get back to it until they are done with the sequel trilogy. They will either focus on OT or OR era after sequel era is done. We'll know later on (months from now) what they plan on tackling next
  • Options

We just had a solid 2 years worth of OR metas so I hope never.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    Hope to see way more of the KOTOR era! What about more KOTOR 2 stuff with Meetra?

What about an Eternal Empire meta?

What about the droid attack on the wookies?
  • Options

We just had a solid 2 years worth of OR metas so I hope never.

I guess I missed out on it 😢
  • Options
    Everything that was released that was tied to KOTOR was too brutal. There always has to be a power creep in games like this, but the size of the gap here was intimidating,

STR raid is KOTOR too, and it too is brutal. Well maybe not now. I remember trying to pull my guild through tier 6 of that by myself with JTR when it came out. Kind of scarred me on that raid.
  • Options
    Well to be fair as you're new it'll give you a chance to catch up to the point getting all the current old republic farmed and get DR and Malak etc. Their events will still run every few months so you haven't missed out on them. By the time you get all that done along with everything else it might be time to visit OR again :D
  • Options
    Well to be fair as you're new it'll give you a chance to catch up to the point getting all the current old republic farmed and get DR and Malak etc. Their events will still run every few months so you haven't missed out on them. By the time you get all that done along with everything else it might be time to visit OR again :D

Well that gives me hope 😂 Maybe then they’ll bring some new stuff as well and ill be well prepared to get the Leviathan, if they add it.
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    My R7 zzNihilus is ready for the Ravager to be added.... and my 7* Tie Advanced, 7* Scimitar, 7* Extinction Bomber, 7* Sith Fighter, and 5* Emperor's Shuttle. I need a Sith capital ship to lead my Sith fleet