Jawas & Geos

I noticed in my last TW that my Jawa's didn't apply a single TD on the Geo team, the Geos attacked over and over but no TDs. A guildmate had the same thing happen to him but we can't figure out why.

Has anyone else had this happen or can anyone else explain why no TDs were applied?
"He's no good to me dead"

Replies

• Options
    I did have this happen. Someone on the forum pointed out that if the Jawa Scavenger had died then the detonators wouldn't be applied. To be honest I didn't remember him dying, but it seemed a plausible explanation so I accepted it as is and figured I must have missed it. If you had a Jawa die though then it is probably the case for you and your guild mate.
  • Options
    Had the same thing last GAC, but my scavenger was unfortunately targetted first and died, i thought that was "my" problem there.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    Make sure JE is fast and feeds tm. Get Nebit to taunt and scavenger stealthed and he should last long enough. If your Jawas get offensive turns use basics only.
  • Options
    I will also say that every time I fave Geos with Jawas, Scav is targeted first. Wonder if that’s intentional or not on the AI side.