Arena Token advice

Kurki
50 posts Member
First of all, I would like to ask if anyone has heard of possibly another character being cycled into the arena token purchasables? If so, I will wait to see what it is. That said, I have a bunch of tokens saved up and am not sure where to spend them. I have Sidious and Savage at 7* and have not started on any of the other characters acquirable through arena tokens.

Here is my current lineup, all 7* and top-tier gear:

Permanent 3:
  • Sidious
  • Luminara
  • QGJ

Rotation:
  • JC
  • Savage
  • IG-86
(I rotate the 3 of them into the remaining 2 spots depending on the battle at hand)

Any ideas which of the available Arena Token characters would complement this rotation best?

Just for the sake of completeness, I am completely F2P if that makes any difference with regards to thinking down the road.

Replies

• Kurki
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    I recommend Greedo. I feel that he is underrated. His special attack is dumb, but his basic attack hits hard. With Sid's lead, he can do some damage.

My other option would be HK-47, but you already have tanky Savage Opress..
  • Options
    Stormtrooper Han his tm manipulation is crazy, he has a taunt and can do some damage. And he is a rebel, so you can get that rebel synergy going with ackbar, Hoth rebel scout and luke.
    Hk and Ig88 only if you want to built droids, but droids are a bit weak atm.
    Greedo does good damage but is horrible on defense (he always use thermal detonator). And he's a scoundrel, there isn't much scoundrel synergy atm.