Possible Asajj Leadership Rework happening?

Looking at the new EC requirements I think that Asajj may he getting an update to her leadership to include separatist/droid synergies. Shes the only character with a leadership in that tier and it has nothing to do with separatists....yet.... thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Its literally the most obvious thing that anyone with basic problem solving skills could figure out.

Lol idk why that statement sounds so rude even though it has no rude intentions
  • Options
    Unlikely. Journeys and Epics have had dubious synergies more than once. Mission and Big Z have almost no synergy with the rest of JKR's band. Darth Revan has no synergy with Candy or Carth. Veteran Han and Chewie have no Resistance synergy.

Asajj leading those droids as is? Plausible. But the droids themselves have enough Separatist synergies at play that it shouldn't be that bad.

Still, I plan on relicking Asajj by the next time the event comes around, if only so I have a solidly relicked toon in every phase.
    Still not a he.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Either a touch up or the tier will have special abilities / conditions / power ups for that tier only
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Don't forget events may hand out fixed units. Asajj lead at the very hardest tier sounds counterintuitive if the revealed line up is all there is to it. I'm guessing a fixed GG for the match.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Don't forget events may hand out fixed units. Asajj lead at the very hardest tier sounds counterintuitive if the revealed line up is all there is to it. I'm guessing a fixed GG for the match.
    I think each tier is equally hard like Darth Malak's. Epic Confrontations are not sequentially difficult but we'll see

On paper it is the hardest, tied with Endurance fleet battle
  • Options
    I’m guessing they just make us use characters under a leader that doesn’t help them so we have to relic everyone to stand a chance of completing the event.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I think each tier is equally hard like Darth Malak's. Epic Confrontations are not sequentially difficult but we'll see

On paper it is the hardest, tied with Endurance fleet battle

You're right, I forgot about it. Naturally one of these will turn out to be wacko hard and we won't which one until 11th.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I’m guessing they just make us use characters under a leader that doesn’t help them so we have to relic everyone to stand a chance of completing the event.

Whale HARDER ;)
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Still, I plan on relicking Asajj by the next time the event comes around, if only so I have a solidly relicked toon in every phase.

Erm.. I hope you mean "relicing" like in relics, not actual "licking" like licking the lamp..

w2mg6i47nm7s.jpeg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Who says it's the hardest tier?

JTR the hardest tier is 5/7. Malak the hardest tier is 1/2. Darth Revan the hardest tier for many is Juhani's.
    Non-synergy journey/epic teams are nothing new.

The vets have no Resistance synergy. One of the biggest challenges of the Malak event is that Mission and Zaalbar are not subject to most of the synergies that heal Jedi or call assists under JKR. Carth and Candy get almost nothing from Devan. Badstila and HK-47 do not benefit from Carth lead.

In the case of Asajj and the droids, no, Asajj lead does not benefit from the droids. But at the same time the droids have a bunch of Separatist synergies in their own kits that make it a not-unreasonable team.

Assuming you'll need everybody relicked is cynicism. Not logic. The worst reasonable case is one key unit relicked, and Asajj is one of the strongest relic candidates in the game, valuable in almost every mode in the game.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Very likely she will get a rework just like what happened with Tyranus, Nute and the bugs. But I expect it to happen after the event ending.
  • Options
    The difference being Dooku, Nute, and the bugs were mediocre to bad.

Asajj remains one of the best units in the game.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Looking at the new EC requirements I think that Asajj may he getting an update to her leadership to include separatist/droid synergies. Shes the only character with a leadership in that tier and it has nothing to do with separatists....yet.... thoughts?

Has to be getting reworked, she has no synergy with seps or droids and is the only leader. It'd be really broken to just leave her
  • Options
    I hope they touch up everything and not just her leadership.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Malevolan wrote: »

Has to be getting reworked, she has no synergy with seps or droids and is the only leader. It'd be really broken to just leave her

Why?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Non-synergy journey/epic teams are nothing new.

The vets have no Resistance synergy. One of the biggest challenges of the Malak event is that Mission and Zaalbar are not subject to most of the synergies that heal Jedi or call assists under JKR. Carth and Candy get almost nothing from Devan. Badstila and HK-47 do not benefit from Carth lead.

In the case of Asajj and the droids, no, Asajj lead does not benefit from the droids. But at the same time the droids have a bunch of Separatist synergies in their own kits that make it a not-unreasonable team.

Assuming you'll need everybody relicked is cynicism. Not logic. The worst reasonable case is one key unit relicked, and Asajj is one of the strongest relic candidates in the game, valuable in almost every mode in the game.

I didn’t say it was new.

Also, unless EA/CG have restructured themselves as charity organizations, I assume they want this event to make money. That’s perfectly logical thank you. Since all these characters but one have been out a long time, a high difficulty requiring gear and relics will accomplish that.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    The vets have no Resistance synergy.

The veterans doesnt have resistance tag, so, normal I guess ?

Out of any event considerations ive hoped for an Asajj kit touch up for a long time... yet nothing came up.

Even Jango, who was a very good bh, had a kit touchup, so why not Asajj ?
  • Options
    I didn’t say it was new.

Also, unless EA/CG have restructured themselves as charity organizations, I assume they want this event to make money. That’s perfectly logical thank you. Since all these characters but one have been out a long time, a high difficulty requiring gear and relics will accomplish that.
    The requirements and power minimums are set such that they'll make money from last second gearing to hit the wickets regardless.

Needing to relic everyone to stand a chance is not remotely necessary for them to make money off this event.
    Still not a he.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    I didn’t say it was new.

The requirements and power minimums are set such that they'll make money from last second gearing to hit the wickets regardless.

Needing to relic everyone to stand a chance is not remotely necessary for them to make money off this event.

Well I have everything on the required list except for Shaak Ti at or above the requirements, and I’ll have her done in time. All that without spending a penny. I’m not special. There are plenty of long timers who already meet all the prerequisites. Except for Shaak Ti, they are all characters that have been out a moderate to long time, and they are all good, commonly geared characters too. These requirements are WAY easier to pull off without a cent than the Malak event relatively speaking.

Also, it isn’t NECESSARY for them to make it brutally difficult to make money, but that doesn’t mean they won’t do it anyway. Why make money when you can make more money? They could have tuned the Chewie event so that you could do it with any BHs at the minimum requirements. But you really needed either Bossk, or really high gear/mods. Same with Ewoks for 3po. You needed either the optimal lineup or to be much highest than the minimums. Same with Padmé. In fact with Padmé they held back the reworks of Geos until after her event. They were 0 synergy trash on the first run. All of those events took hours and hours and hours of retries with my arena mods on characters geared drastically higher than the minimum. So I’m betting this will be miserable, and if Ventress is getting synergy with Seps it will happen after the event passes.