New Content! Yes!

Soz58
108 posts Member
I took a long time, but at least new Content is finally coming, I don’t care how hard it is, I’m excited to see this dry spell end! Thank you CG!

Replies

• Padmé_Sadmé
    208 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    No,

ItS jUsT a ReSkInNeD mAlAk EvEnT

;)
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    No,

;)
    Lol, now that I read the requirements, I have no chance to get him... but still, it’s new Content and if the packs are reasonable I’ll pay up, I always said that I have no problem spending money to support the game as long as it’s worth it.
  • Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    No,

;)
    Lol, now that I read the requirements, I have no chance to get him... but still, it’s new Content and if the packs are reasonable I’ll pay up, I always said that I have no problem spending money to support the game as long as it’s worth it.

“Reasonable”

Gone are the days of the affordable and fair $10 or $20 packs. Get ready to drop those Benjamin’s and grants
  • Options
    This is not the content you were looking for.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    No,

;)

“Reasonable”

Gone are the days of the affordable and fair $10 or $20 packs. Get ready to drop those Benjamin’s and grants
    There is still 7 hours left for affordable $3.99 packs
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    No,

;)

“Reasonable”

Cool so....240 ship energy. That should net me 3 or 4 Shak Ti shards haah
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    No,

;)

“Reasonable”

With a purchase limit of 1, they are a drop in the bucket.
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    My buzz is gone already.... these requirements are insane.. my GP is 4.5 and I’m not close to having the requirements... oh well, If they have a decent deal to get characters I’ll probably do it, if not then I’m at peace with it now, I was angry when JKR requirements came out, but now ehhhh, I know this game is all about whales now so I’ll enjoy watching YouTubers us Gen. Anakin.
  • Options
    Just another re-skin of course, and impossible for ftp like me to get lol. I'm not surprised. We don't matter anymore.
  • Options
    Well with 4 Tiers it is most likely a 5 star unlock again
    So if you don't have the currency get1 or 2 whatever it will be there is no need to worry
    G11 5 stars anakin wont get you anywhere
    Just do the event with negotiator the 2. Time around
  • Options
    xPat3678x wrote: »
    Just another re-skin of course, and impossible for ftp like me to get lol. I'm not surprised. We don't matter anymore.

I hope the re-skin comment is sarcasm. If not, have we ever gotten a new character? They must just all be re-skins of the original. All of the journeys are just re-skins of CLS.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Yes I'm being sarcastic lol
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Yes, for some. Still nothing to do for most.

I’ll be sure to ask if you have anything to do next week...
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to miss it first go around (and maybe second, honestly), but I look forward to feasting on the many tears the event will surely bring forth.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I took a long time, but at least new Content is finally coming, I don’t care how hard it is, I’m excited to see this dry spell end! Thank you CG!

Yes thank you for making requirements more and more rediculous
  • Options
    @littleMAC77
    I hope the re-skin comment is sarcasm. If not, have we ever gotten a new character? They must just all be re-skins of the original.

Taunt? Self-healing? Man, when Malak came out I lost all enthusiasm for the game. He's just a reskin of Clone Wars Chewbacca.
  • Options
    @littleMAC77
    I hope the re-skin comment is sarcasm. If not, have we ever gotten a new character? They must just all be re-skins of the original.

Taunt? Self-healing? Man, when Malak came out I lost all enthusiasm for the game. He's just a reskin of Clone Wars Chewbacca.

I know right. Those darn devs never make anything new
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q