Gear Tier sorting on character inventory screen and Signal Data needs

Currently when sorting by gear tier, there is no distinction made between G13 toons. Relic Tier zero right up to Relic Tier 7 are treated as the same gear tier.

Now I get it that technically these are all G13 toons, and technically relics are different from gear tiers.

Technically.

But this should really sort the G13 toons by the relic tier that they've achieved.

As a separate issue...

When clicking on "Scrap Parts" and "Signal Data" used to build relics, they don't show the characters who require that Scrap or that Data below, the way that all toons who need a piece of gear are displayed beneath that gear when you click on it.

Please make scrap and data function like the rest of the gear, so we can farm things and then immediately click on the toon to transfer to that toon's screen and equip them/promote the relic.

Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    I logged in to create a thread about the sort by gear level topic but found this instead. I just wanted to say that I agree with you - having the sort by gear button in the character screen also sort the G13 characters by relic will make our lives easier.
  • Options
    Same, I was going to post this. Let's face it relics are made with gear and are essentially gear levels 13.1 to 13.7 for example. Please sort them as such, would be appreciated.