Bug with Ship Reinforcements after update

I have my Akbar capital ship at 7* and always have a full set of reinforcements in fleet arena.

I’ve noticed in every single fleet arena battle today I was unable to call-in any reinforcements after the Phantom. Reinforcement order usually goes: Phantom, Ghost, Cad Bane’s ship (Xanadu*?), then Fives’ or Clone Sgt’s ship.

I have screenshots of the reinforcement button greyed out and unable to be used - there is no cooldown timer/indicator and after multiple turns (evident from the battle clock) my reinforcements were still unavailable.

l389j362qge9.png
r62ckp9zgzzo.png

Usually I don’t care less about ships but it is for the GAC feat. If I am unable to complete the GAC feat because of a bug with the game - I’ll be expecting to receive these points/currency through an alternate process.

Is anyone having the same issue?

Replies

• Options
    Lachie_1 wrote: »
    I have my Akbar capital ship at 7* and always have a full set of reinforcements in fleet arena.

I’ve noticed in every single fleet arena battle today I was unable to call-in any reinforcements after the Phantom. Reinforcement order usually goes: Phantom, Ghost, Cad Bane’s ship (Xanadu*?), then Fives’ or Clone Sgt’s ship.

I have screenshots of the reinforcement button greyed out and unable to be used - there is no cooldown timer/indicator and after multiple turns (evident from the battle clock) my reinforcements were still unavailable.

l389j362qge9.png
    r62ckp9zgzzo.png

Usually I don’t care less about ships but it is for the GAC feat. If I am unable to complete the GAC feat because of a bug with the game - I’ll be expecting to receive these points/currency through an alternate process.

You have 5 ships out. You can't call in another till one goes boom.
  • Options
    Why did I think this was about a geonosian fleet ;/
  • Options
    You have five ships out there - you can't call anymore until one of them dies.

Perhaps it isn't obvious because the Phantom is stealthed, but you have Phantom, Ghost, Biggs, Hound's Tooth, and the Falcon.
  • Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    Lachie_1 wrote: »

l389j362qge9.png
    r62ckp9zgzzo.png

You have 5 ships out. You can't call in another till one goes boom.

Had no idea.. thank you!