Play Style Sensing Code

JmL
4 posts Member
Can there be a code that "senses" ıur game style and apply to AI played version of our teams? Instead of AI playing same for all?!

Replies

• Options
    I'd be concerned with the game sensing that it is smarter than the **** playing and usurp control in every mode on offense.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • JmL
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Or maybe tuning our teams AI play? what attack to use first or which toon against which toon attacks which toon to defense for etc. a lot in depth strategy.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I would love it if it kept track of which toons you tended to attack first certain percentages of time etc.
  • JmL
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Can we not somehow enter a preferred AI play style at the arena squad gamescreen in an user friendly way? for example

Yoda battle med and then attack 1 if against dooku and/or daka etc..

Would be cool
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be concerned with the game sensing that it is smarter than the **** playing and usurp control in every mode on offense.
    No one ever thinks Skynet will happen. That's why it does.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Don't Worry JML, your yoda will always hit my Dooku :D
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Also, it would be nice if the AI did not waste any attacks on the droids in the daily challenges. Other than Savage Oppress all of the bosses can be killed before the droids even get a shot off.
  • Rynan
    24 posts Member
    Options
    @JML this is Kyp Durron. Would love to have you in my guild. We are top 30 zarzox is there too. You and I are different payout times. Take a look at my raid rewards, your roster is better than mine but I have a higher reward. You would excel in this guild.