Did he change? (KRM)

I am wondering if KRM has been tweaked and I missed it. Wow. I have fought him twice in GA and he just seemed so invincible. It was just him and the match timed out. 🤨🙂 I was using a Rebel team this last match and I remember I had no trouble putting I down before. Just curious if anyone else has had success or unsuccessful in all of what I shared.

PS I did look through the search of this forum and found no discussion of this example. Lots of discussion of KRU but not KRM.

Replies

• Options
    Rebels failing to take out Kylo is a known thing.

His unique sees him gain 50% defence (stacking) every time you hit him. If he’s modded that way, and your rebels aren’t strong enough, they just can’t do enough damage to get through that defence.
  • Options
    Also, I’ve never seen him referred to as KRM ever before. If you searched for KRM, that’s maybe why you didn’t find any similar posts.
  • Options
    Especially if he's under a KRU lead, since rebels have no healing immunity, all those debuffs give him more health and protection and with has stacking defense, it makes it really hard to deal with.
  • Options
    No I used the full name when I searched. My rebel team is this. 5jodmyl15cz5.jpg But like I said before these last two times I never had difficulty with this team. It seemed like he acted like a supercharged enfys nest. I am not upset just blown away. How have you guys modded your KRM? Just curious. I might be missing something on mine.
  • Spiffymatt117
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I have mine at gear 12.5 and Zetad and I have never seen him that tough under my similar KRU. Just curious to know if I do something better. KRM is who I am referring to.
  • Options
    Offence + Health.

More to the point - how has your opponent modded him?
  • Options
    True...I wish that GA wasnt over. I definitely would look up his mods on his KRM.
  • Options
    And I think that is exactly how I have mine. Perhaps he had some insanely awesome mods.🙂